READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! FAQ

Search This thread

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
Hmm also may be the video calling thing as well it doesn't seem to work without being cooked in, so it is kinda a myth to believe that it needs to be cooked in to work. It all depends how the rom is cooked too I guess

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Seriously

I honestly don't have enough time to mod i don't think. i have three small children and a full time job, plus i'm learning all i can on the cooking front in my spare time.. maybe next Gen mod i'll go for it. there are actually many more seniors around that can spell better than me :D:cool:
(graciously bows):p

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
Samsung Galaxy Watch
OnePlus 10 Pro
lol i will ask other mods to start a thread on polling of who should be the next mod when our buddy mrvanx leaves us :D you surely be on that list lol

mrvanx is not leaving us nor is the doc...the mods are responsible for lot of realestate (all forum devices - not just hermes).

btw...if your want to alert them that a thread should be closed, then post on the thread to do so for reason (redundant) & check the 'yellow exclamation sign'.

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
mrvanx is not leaving us nor is the doc...the mods are responsible for lot of realestate (all forum devices - not just hermes).

btw...if your want to alert them that a thread should be closed, then post on the thread to do so for reason (redundant) & check the 'yellow exclamation sign'.

True but the docs less active now :( and I just feel we need more mods as things get out of hand easily at times.