HyperCSDI v3.2-Faster than ...........

Search This thread

B6gSix

hyper should be addddddhhhhhhhhhddddd hypercsdi

this rom is fast i dnt care about who ever is talking bad about it this rom is killing anyother rom out right now. i mean the previous version were cool but i was still flashing cyanogen and super d but then hypercsdi comes along and kills the industry like this version is like jay-z to everybody else in the industry srry cyan u still cool but up your game guys this hypercsdi rom is murder capitol rite now. murder evrything tryna run against it.

WISH LIST:
live wallpapers added
option to choose black style from post
and some type theme to add ontop because this clear **** aint the bizzness. but im gonna try expresso theme for super-rereremix-csdiv4 rite now will post results.

r0man

Apr 17, 2009
Seattle
this rom is fast i dnt care about who ever is talking bad about it this rom is killing anyother rom out right now. i mean the previous version were cool but i was still flashing cyanogen and super d but then hypercsdi comes along and kills the industry like this version is like jay-z to everybody else in the industry srry cyan u still cool but up your game guys this hypercsdi rom is murder capitol rite now. murder evrything tryna run against it.

WISH LIST:
live wallpapers added
option to choose black style from post
and some type theme to add ontop because this clear **** aint the bizzness. but im gonna try expresso theme for super-rereremix-csdiv4 rite now will post results.

You sir, made me laugh. Out loud.

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
can we delete this april fools thread yet?

lol xda needs more active mods.

EDIT:

Omg...LOL....and then a guy comes by and says its amazingly fast and by far the fastest woowwwwwwwww
This proves that most people on these boards don't read anything.

Last edited:

studjuice

Feb 23, 2010
St. Louis
Man I know that, and did it, but home's still to come !
That's THE point that keeps me away from those CSDI's based ROMs.

Hmmm I'll have to figure out what I did then, cause that was originally one of my problems with csdi but I used it for the last week and it hasn't bothered me once. My only problem is that the keyboard has a smaller space bar... so i'm currently figuring out how to replace it