ATTENTION PLEASE regarding J.Anderson

Search This thread

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
hey guys. thought id fill you in on some info then ask for a favour

as you all know j.Anderson is a tremendous pain in the kneck. and has been banned for being one.

however another thread popped where you all speculated its was his second account. the thread was deleted but im here to tell you it was his account.

the reason im telling you this is because now i know he is not beyond making sock-puppets to make stupid posts

so the favour i want to ask is, if you see a post that seem familiar in wording or content. as well as reporting via the correct methods could you also let me know.

weve had this issue before with another user not long before 2.1 was due to be released and i dont want it to happen again

thanks in advance

PiLoT

rogem_kk

Oct 29, 2010
Edmonton
I am absolutely convinced that he is mentally ill, possibly even schizophrenic. I think he really believes that he has some secret or unique knowledge. Some of his posts at talk.sonyericsson.com are even more puzzling.

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
yeah i agree his posts are nonsensical. i remembered the other user i had trouble with. Its was iHim.

CMoney87

Jan 23, 2011
Looks like the neighborhood watch is now in effect! We'll be on the lookout! That goober's posts stick out like a flasher in a trenchcoat at the playground and he's likely in the same state of mind.

Sent From My *Super Fly X10*

If I (or anyone for that matter!) help you, dont be afraid to press THANKS!

LJE

Jan 21, 2011
Gold Coast
Hey guys I found the keys...

I'll post one now and more later..

The first key is... G..G...GG....GEEE UNIIITTTT...
I found it in system/media/music/data
20000211000/5588809
(take that file and unlock the phone)
then open file manager and type this into system/app
*DURR..... AHHH DURRRR*

i'll post more soon once i get online

(just a heads up as to what to look for)

;)

kozxmartt

Feb 22, 2011
Seriously dude.. is that your primary mission?
To try make us all look crazy?
You seem like a guy that has a clear different plan from actually helping someone or doing anything good for this forum and now you plan to change your target to me.

:(

No one made you look crazy... you accomplished that part on your own.
No need to worry though, I think its cute :p

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
I'm also on the watch (while the others are sleeping, I'm watching :D and viceversa).

So please PM me also if you find a similar erratic member.

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thread cleanup, can everyone stop messing with omegared with no reason. We are discussing about other thing in this thread.

Thanks,

Reactions: LJE

qwer23

Jan 6, 2010
Realm of Württemberg
yeah i agree his posts are nonsensical. i remembered the other user i had trouble with. Its was iHim.

Oh yes, iHim, I remember... did he not return a few times with names like SEinside or something like that? Pain in the @ss...

Will look and report. I just hope you're not gonna be spammed with reports about threads they BELIEVE to be j.Anderson, while it's just a noob who's looking for help :(

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
Oh yes, iHim, I remember... did he not return a few times with names like SEinside or something like that? Pain in the @ss...

Will look and report. I just hope you're not gonna be spammed with reports about threads they BELIEVE to be j.Anderson, while it's just a noob who's looking for help :(

buddy have you read his posts? none of them have any resemblance to a noob looking for help, they're fairly unique & weird and not in a good way

Last edited:

qwer23

Jan 6, 2010
Realm of Württemberg
buddy have you read his posts? none of them have any resemblance to a noob looking for help, they're fairly unique & weird and not in a good way

lol I know that, I read his posts. But he seems so helpless to me ^^ If you read his posts it's to me like 'did he even read the last answer or any post in this thread? Did he even use Android once?' I mean, what was that thing with this Office 2k certificates?! Seriously... That's what I meant what reminds me of a noob ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys. thought id fill you in on some info then ask for a favour

as you all know j.Anderson is a tremendous pain in the kneck. and has been banned for being one.

however another thread popped where you all speculated its was his second account. the thread was deleted but im here to tell you it was his account.

the reason im telling you this is because now i know he is not beyond making sock-puppets to make stupid posts

so the favour i want to ask is, if you see a post that seem familiar in wording or content. as well as reporting via the correct methods could you also let me know.

weve had this issue before with another user not long before 2.1 was due to be released and i dont want it to happen again

thanks in advance

PiLoT
    Thread cleanup, can everyone stop messing with omegared with no reason. We are discussing about other thing in this thread.

Thanks,