FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kemco - New Release - Cross Hearts Arcadia

4,207 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,848

By ozzmanj1, Senior Member on 1st July 2013, 01:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just got an email, sadly it is listed as Not Xperia PLAY Optimized. For the record this is the second game to be released without this support. Either way here it is:

EDIT - Per TLRtheory, it does use the XP controls despite it saying that it does not, going to guess its like Symphony of the Origin where it says not optimized but it is, sort of.

Description

SPECIAL PRICE
50% OFF(USD 5.99 -> USD 2.99)!!!

[How to switch to English language]
Title screen > Option > Language
※ Please contact [email protected] if you discover any bugs or problems in the app. We cannot respond to bug reports left in app reviews. Please help us to support you by using the email address to contact us.
A great adventure between an Eng and its Algiz!
Researching an ancient ruin, Nirva hears a strange voice that leads him to an "egg" deep in the ruin which he takes home.
In time, that egg turns into a curious fairy.
The fairy named Tylt asks Nirva to travel to the Genesis Sanctuary together...
A fantasy RPG where you set off from the floating continent Nirva calls home with his mysterious fairy Tylt on an adventure to find the Genesis Sanctuary!
■Tylt - A fairy that evolves
Tylt grows as you progress in the adventure.
Tylt's appearance and form will change with each evolution. Each change depends on a number of factors.
Try different things to see other sides of Tylt.
■Travel together with friends
Nirva meets many unique characters that support him in various quests.
They provide support in battle and also influence Nirva's bond with Tylt.
■Create equipment at the Forge
You can create or disassemble specific weapons at the Forges in towns and villages.
To create weapons, you must have "recipes" from people and the required materials in your inventory.
You can also get materials by disassembling unnecessary weapons.
■Challenger's Hall
Purchase additional CHA points at the Challenger's Hall.
CHA points can be used to purchase items which include a key to enter a special dungeon where you can get rare items and other items unavailable in the main story.
Enjoy a greater adventure with in-app purchases!
※In-app purchases are not required to finish the main story.
※Users must agree with our End User License Agreement before buying any of our Applications.
http://kemco.jp/eula/eula_EN.html
[Supported OS]
- 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2
[Supported Screens]
- HVGA (320x480) and up
[Xperia(TM) PLAY]
- Not optimized.
[SD Card Storage]
- Enabled
[Supported Languages]
- Japanese, English
[Non-Supported Devices]
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2)
(This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
[ Get the latest information! ]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
http://kemcogame.com/c8QM
Like our Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/kemco.global
(C)2012-2013 KEMCO/Hit-Point

Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lofalgiz&hl=en

I would like to encourage everyone to email or go their FaceBook page and ask them to continue to support our device, also to thank them for their efforts. Sorry I didnt post any photos, I am at work so I have limited time right now.
1st July 2013, 01:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 729

Donate to Me
More
It definitely is listed as not Xperia Play Optimized...but it uses the same game engine as Covenant of Solitude.

I bought it to test a theory, and it turns out the game completely works with Xperia Play controls!

Sent from my R800a using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to TLRtheory For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TLRtheory Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 01:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLRtheory

It definitely is listed as not Xperia Play Optimized...but it uses the same game engine as Covenant of Solitude.

I bought it to test a theory, and it turns out the game completely works with Xperia Play controls!

Sent from my R800a using xda app-developers app

Good to know. I will edit my first post at the bottom. Thank you.
LegionTHEFecalExcretion
1st July 2013, 04:08 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for confirming controllers work TLRtheory, I bought it and sideloaded it on my OUYA. It feels like i'm playing a SNES game sitting in front of a tv with a controller!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 03:23 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Thanks for confirming controllers work TLRtheory, I bought it and sideloaded it on my OUYA. It feels like i'm playing a SNES game sitting in front of a tv with a controller!

How are you liking the ouya?

Sent from my R800at using xda premium
LegionTHEFecalExcretion
3rd July 2013, 07:17 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Loving it, but im convinced it's doomed to be a commercial failure. The hardware is terrific and everything I've ever wanted out of an Android console but the App store selection is a joke. Power users like us know that we can sideload all our favorite games to our hearts content, which is exactly what i've done, but someone who's never used Android before will get bored with it after about an hour.

I have about 3-5 OUYA exclusives i'm playing, whereas I have 12 THD/Gameloft games I'm playing due to sideloading. Oh well, at least i'm happy even though I doubt we'll ever see an OUYA 2. This should keep me occupied until Shield arrives at least.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)