[FIX] Audio Stutter Issue Fix | 2.3.3 | 08/08/2011

Search This thread

trevagreene

Jan 8, 2011
Melbourne
I've installed it, and yes, it seems to have resolved the issue. However, I have now noticed that when bluetooth is enabled, that if the phone rings you can only hear the ringing via the bluetooth headset ie. its as if the phone is on silent.

Ok, further to this, if bluetooth is switched off, this still occurs using the default ear peace plugged into the microphone jack. I've tested it with nothing connected to the the microphone jack and bluetooth off. When phone rings as per normal, if you then connect the ear peace into the microphone jack ringing goes to silent mode.

Is there an easy fix for this ?

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
So this patch is included in FREEX10 as I have no problems with the audio.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Ok, further to this, if bluetooth is switched off, this still occurs using the default ear peace plugged into the microphone jack. I've tested it with nothing connected to the the microphone jack and bluetooth off. When phone rings as per normal, if you then connect the ear peace into the microphone jack ringing goes to silent mode.

Is there an easy fix for this ?

An easy fix would be not to plug in your headphones while your phone is ringing. :p :D

Jokes aside, until a fix comes up, try enabling vibration so that you don't miss calls when you have BT/ear piece on.

aimcr7

Jun 14, 2010
Yogyakarta
Thanks Z, work great on stock 2.3.3 with WB hotfix v005.
Now i can enjoy my music, u're the hero man.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

trevagreene

Jan 8, 2011
Melbourne
It will still stutter if you lose network connectivity. I noticed it this morning on the train going in and out of tunnels. In fact, it corresponds with that little yellow triangle you get in the status bar.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts