Pins Music Mod Theme

Search This thread

shreyskywalker

Apr 26, 2011
When I install the APK provided, Theres no widget on the widget list for Music Mod or the music player itself. Opening Music Mod app works fine though it's just that theres no widget that could be put on the homescreen.

Help?

Weird. uninstall the MusicMod player & then re-install? It definately appears on the widgets list. There are 3-4 in total i think.

melissapugs

Apr 18, 2011
Savannah
melissapugs.com
Thanks for this beautiful mod. I was wondering if someone who checks back here could tell me how I can get the controls (ff, rew, play) to appear with this, if possible. Thanks in advance.

KINGMANI

Aug 1, 2010
Austria
Guys may you can help me ;)
I am a n00b at modding apk's know how to change a little notify icon and thats all >_>
So i have try to change the Album Art with a iPod Nano Skin cool worked but every time i clik on the widget to get to the player it get a error and crash >_>
Here a screen and the apk
Will be really cool when working or you can say me how to get it to work ;)

20110813_032837.jpg

Attachments

• signedPinsmusicmod.apk
    961.2 KB · Views: 400
Reactions: Cyrus73 and mutia

melissapugs

Apr 18, 2011
Savannah
melissapugs.com
Guys may you can help me ;)
I am a n00b at modding apk's know how to change a little notify icon and thats all >_>
So i have try to change the Album Art with a iPod Nano Skin cool worked but every time i clik on the widget to get to the player it get a error and crash >_>
Here a screen and the apk
Will be really cool when working or you can say me how to get it to work ;)

20110813_032837.jpg

That is very cool. The only thing I can think of:
1. Do you have music mod set to do all your music activities by default? Are you still getting prompts when you click on 'album,' 'playlists,' etc? Try setting music mod to default for all activities.
2. On the main post home screen thread, many have posted that they are unable to use this mod on gingerbread - I believe this version of music mod is 2.2/froyo only.
GL, MP

RED_

Jan 5, 2011
London
Having trouble with musicmod, wondering if anyone could help. i've stuck the stock widget onto the homescreen and hit play but it plays the same 5 songs over and over. The same happens when i actually go into the app, it may select different songs but after selecting 5 they will be repeated over and over.

Is there something im missing? I have the tape skin as well somewhere but can't find it anymore. I still have the APK but want to actually sort out why it wont play correctly.

One other thing: I went into the app, selecting a song i wanted to play just now and went to the home screen my widget is on and it was not in play mod even though a song was playing. I hit the play button and my song stopped and those same 5 songs it selected ages ago started playing. Its being very weird.

KINGMANI

Aug 1, 2010
Austria
Hmm the 1 First i dont try gonna now
But i am using it on MIUI and works fine ;)
All here posted Mod works great but when i mod them it ends in errors >_>

shreyskywalker

Apr 26, 2011
I wish more development takes place on this! I'd love to be able to skin my widgets. I have PlayerPro but after watching the Snowcover themes here & here would love to see some of that feature here!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pinsmusicmod.png

So I made my own pins skin and modded the free music application 'music mod'

I've themed the 4x3 widget, but it doesn't take up the whole screen, as you can see by the screen shot. You need a launcher with the ability to resize (i think) not tried otherwise.

I take no credit for the application, all I did was edit the XML and add my own version of pins music skin.

Not sure which roms this will work on, I'm on CM7 and it works perfectly.

Just install the APK and select the 4x3 music widget. DONE
    ververg. musicmod

c44b3c25b008b197a7483c690380bd27-d5c356a.png

★ververg musimod★

★image by myself create with pentool scratch and shape at adobe photoshop with detail style.

now with three mod widget :
    ★4x1 with naked background
    ★2x2 with aditional control music, thats mean u can change ur songs like other player.
    ★4x3 same widget like other musicmod

Download here
    Looks excellent, care to share?

Thanks!

Attached the APK with album art.
    Premieremusicmod

Here is my contribution. I just skined the version someone posted a few pges back What mods to 4x1, 4x2, 4x3. Hope you like. Enjoy!

20110907191238.jpg
    20110907191311.jpg