[APP] FlyingTiles GameBox -[R]- 2011-12-17 -[U]- 2012-4-10 -[V]- 1.10

Search This thread

MosquitoD4K

May 18, 2009
Name: FlyingTiles

My name is Philipp and i'm one of the FlyingTiles developers. We are two students from the Technical University Munich.
In October last year we started this project. In the beginning it was just a small game. But from time to time we added more and more features. The users like the game. We have excellent ratings all over the world. And the more users we get, the more feedback and help we need.
Because of that, I started this post. We would be proud, if you could help us improving our game!

We have a paid and a free Version. (At this time, the free version has some small restrictions and some annoying messageboxes, but with the next update they will all be gone...except the ads.)

Description:

Sometimes the simplest games are the most enjoyable. The Windows Phone game Flying Tiles qualifies for both. It is a Windows Phone game that is simple to play, has simple graphics, has a simple object and is most enjoyable to play.
The concept has a series of flying tiles racing across your Windows Phone screen. Your job is to catch the colored tiles and avoid the black tiles. The more tiles you catch, the more points you earn. Along the way you have bonus items that appear as question marks. The bonus items include slowing the tiles down, speeding them up, shrinking the size of your catcher, turning all tiles into color, and applying gravity to your catcher to pull the colored tiles to you.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/pages/FlyingTiles/264790306905164

Download Link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/6590f462-ca32-46d2-bf6d-b6a71af27dfc

FlyingTilesTag.JPG

Check it out and give us some feedback please. A lot of users already helped us and gave us good suggestions.

We are working on some new extra-modes. With the next update, "SnakingTiles" and "DrivingTiles" will be aviable!

Have fun,
-Philipp

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 85
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 36

Gernerillo

Apr 23, 2012
Second Developer

Hey there,

my name is Martin, I'm the second developer of FlyingTiles.
If you have any feedback, questions or suggestions, don't be shy :)

Martin

scanie

Jul 18, 2008
I have yet tried the game but it seems to be a mobile version of the old flash game Squares? Am I right? That game is awesome :D

I will try this!