[Tool]SP FlashTool ||MTK Android FLASHER

Search This thread

dwtdil

May 2, 2011
S_brom_cmd_jump_da_fail(2035)

I am getting this error on my MTK 6592 coolpad f1. Anyone know what could cause it?

Attachments

• SP_FT_Dump_05-14-2014-00-59-32.zip
    23 KB · Views: 3,823
Reactions: sidhant1

valent|n0

Feb 8, 2011
Surabaya
is it possible to use this tools to restore a folder to root directory?
I just need to restore a folder I deleted

the phone is MT6575 alcatel one touch evolve 5020N
thanks

Rafael Cardoso

Jul 23, 2013
São Paulo
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Need some help

Development team! I really need some help. I have a blu life PURE (Rebrand Gionee Elife e6 - Mediatek 6589T). My last rom was COLOR OS Rom for QMobile Z4 (also rebrand Elife Gionee e6) , everything great, but I wanted to try another rom, so I flashed via CWM the rom z4Amigo for Qmobile, but it gave error status 7 on CWM, and I couldn't Install it. I already had wiped data and factory reset, now my phone is stuck on boot logo. I tried to flash other rom with SP Flash Tools, I use windows 8.1, my blu is recognized normally, but SP always gives error 8037, even if the scatters are with the same values! Now, I do not know what to do, maybe the problem is with my SP FLASH TOOLS, maybe with my Windows, I don't know, I can't mount USB storage with CWM recovery, what would save me! So, I see no solution, I would be thankfully if someone could help! Thanks in advance =)

Regards from Brazil

hanuma

Apr 7, 2013
Yaroslavl
Development team! I really need some help. I have a blu life PURE (Rebrand Gionee Elife e6 - Mediatek 6589T). My last rom was COLOR OS Rom for QMobile Z4 (also rebrand Elife Gionee e6) , everything great, but I wanted to try another rom, so I flashed via CWM the rom z4Amigo for Qmobile, but it gave error status 7 on CWM, and I couldn't Install it. I already had wiped data and factory reset, now my phone is stuck on boot logo. I tried to flash other rom with SP Flash Tools, I use windows 8.1, my blu is recognized normally, but SP always gives error 8037, even if the scatters are with the same values! Now, I do not know what to do, maybe the problem is with my SP FLASH TOOLS, maybe with my Windows, I don't know, I can't mount USB storage with CWM recovery, what would save me! So, I see no solution, I would be thankfully if someone could help! Thanks in advance =)

Regards from Brazil

"status 7 error" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2302599

shweeney

Jul 8, 2014
Dublin
MTK6589 dead - emmc error when flashing

My phone (Freelander i30/Newman K1 MTK6589-based) failed to boot up displaying an "encryption unsuccessful" error last week.

I had CWM on it and was still able to get into that so tried flashing a ROM from needrom but it still wouldn't boot and from within CWM it appeared that /data wouldn't mount - I tried formatting all the partitions and loading a nandroid backup from a few months ago but still the encryption error. Tried to access /data from ADB also without success

so I moved on to trying the MTK SP flash tool with an appropriate factory ROM. The flash tool can see the phone but when I try to flash the ROM I get the error brom error: s_da_sdmmc_write failed (3149) Tried formatting the flash to no avail. the memory test gives the same brom error eventually.

Somewhere along the line I seem to have also messed up the boot sector as the phone no longer boots at all or shows the charging symbol - the flash tool can still see it, but I can't get into CWM or use ADB any more.

so - is the flash memory on the phone completely gone or is there another way to get it back?

Linuxslate

Jan 13, 2009
linuxslate.com
I downloaded several of the newest versions of the SP Flash Tool from the links in the first post of this thread.

Several of them mention:

Code:
New Features/Enhancement:
    1. Intial Pre-Release for Linux platform

On this page:
http://mtk2000.ucoz.ru/load/soft/soft_mtk/sp_flash_tool_v_3_1352_01_5_1352_200/5-1-0-164
It also says:
"Now it supports Win Xp 32bit and Ubuntu 10.4."

But there is nothing like a linux executable, libs, etc. in any of them as far as I can tell.

Am I missing something?

Is there really an "Intial Pre-Release for Linux platform"?

Any help appreciated.

Reactions: spongebobco

h4ndr1

Sep 17, 2013
flashing preloader in bricked phone

Hello guys,

My device MT6572 just bricked. Due i accidentally formatting the whole flash.
Now the phone is empty, cannot charge and load a firmware etc. Totally bricking :D
As preloader file must be present in the same folder as the other partition(s) that you want to flash. Or i unable accessing the download mode.
Can someone teach me how to flash the preloader only. :confused:

thank in advance

Da Rex

Dec 10, 2013
Hello guys,

My device MT6572 just bricked. Due i accidentally formatting the whole flash.
Now the phone is empty, cannot charge and load a firmware etc. Totally bricking :D
As preloader file must be present in the same folder as the other partition(s) that you want to flash. Or i unable accessing the download mode.
Can someone teach me how to flash the preloader only. :confused:

thank in advance

have someone helped u out with that....cos am having the same problem....

anticristian

Sep 2, 2013
Google Nexus 5
Xiaomi Mi 4
hey all i'm having a problem with my mtk6589 ( STAR N9500 ) on the last few days i found my phone turned off but after pulling out the battery it started again, yesterday i decided to do a factory reset, and at the 3rd reboot it didn't powered up anymore, i tried to flash some roms with sp flash tools and even backups made with an identical phone i have, but it loads the red bar till 100% and i get brom error : s_ft_enable_dram_fail ( 4032 )
does anyone know what this error means ? and how to solve it ?

alexkos

Account currently disabled
May 13, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
anyone know sp flash error 8406?

My phone: Redmi Note 2GB WCDMA version Malaysia

Symptom: phone having numerous gapp error. Phone switched off automatically. Could not be turned on.

After few attempts to flash it, i always got 8406 for now. Nothing is mentioned in the hint.

Device manager is able to detect both mtk usb, mediatek preloader vcom. Once plugged in, it will connect and disconnect frequently as the sound suggests.

I always get 100% DA, but not yellow bar.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 2,501

johngerome

Oct 25, 2014
I see that MT6582 is supported, does MT6582M also?

Hello Guys,

I see that MT6582 is supported, does MT6582M also? They have the same specs. actually the only difference is the GPU.
MT6582 has "Mali-400 MP2 @ 500 MHz" while MT6582M has "Mali-400 MP2 @ 416 MHz".
MT6582M relased on 2013 while MT6582M on 2014.

Thanks in advance guys.

Source: wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaTek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SP_Flash_Tool_....1 Released

======================
    Mediatek - Flash Tool - Info page
    Mediatek - Flash Tool - Downlaod page

SP Flash Tool v. 3.1224.0212 (01.11.2013)

MTK Flash Tool v. 5.1320.00 (23.05.2013)
    MTK Flash Tool v. 5.1343.01 (18.10.2013)

SP Flash Tool are for SmartPhone products
    MT6573\72 Innovative Platform for Mainstream Smartphones
    MT6575 Dual-SIM smartphone platform for the mainstream market
    MT6577 1 GHz Dual-Core Smartphone Platform
    MT6582 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1.2GHz+CPU Smartphone Platform
    MT6589 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1GHz+CPU Smartphone Platform

MTK Flash Tool is for Feature Phone chips
    MT6223 GSM/GPRS solution for ULC/ULC+ market
    MT6235 GSM/GPRS/EDGE solution for Mainstream Multimedia
    MT6236 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Feature- rich Multimedia solution
    MT6238 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Premium Multimedia solution
    MT6239 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Premium Multimedia solution
    MT6250 Single- Chip GSM/GPRS/EDGE- RX entry- multimedia solution
    MT6252 GSM/GPRS/EGPRS entry- multimedia single chip solution
    MT6253 Single- Chip GSM/GPRS entry- multimedia solution
    MT6255 Single- Chip GSM/GPRS/EDGE- RX Smart Feature Phone solution
    MT6268 High- end EDGE/GPRS/WCDMA Feature Rich Multimedia Phone Solution
    MT6276M HSPA Data Modem Solution
    MT6516 EDGE/GPRS Feature Rich Multimedia Smart Phone Entry Solution

MTK Flash tool v. 5.x fix a critical bug about SP Flash Tool 3.x where the SP Flashtool reads iincorrectly the scatter file of some new mobile based on MTK6582 (error: recovery partition is not flashable).
    ddsds.png

dd1.png

=====================
    Here is the download link

SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01.rar

=================
    SP Flash Tool v5.1436.00

Update SP Flas Tool V5.1436.00 https://yadi.sk/d/CJgP93Mrd6r2i
    Latest SP Flash Tool v5.1420.03

Click "THANKS" if I've helped you
    Flash Tool

NEW SP Flash Tool v5.1409.03