Spam calls and txt blocking

Search This thread

skip24ftlb

Sep 27, 2006
How do you block spam callers and txts on the Z2? It's very easy on the galaxy note 2.
Are there any settings in the z2 or can anyone recommend any software Please

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Abernus

Apr 7, 2009
I would like to know how to bock a contact number on the Z2. On my old HTC One X it was easy, in the recent call list ust hold you finger on the contact number and select block contact. There is no option for that on the Z2

skip24ftlb

Sep 27, 2006
I'm using Mr number off the app market. Seems to work ok

skip24ftlb

Sep 27, 2006
Just installed this an uninstalled it. Why does it want access to Google circles and facebook ?

heather1a

Oct 3, 2014
How To Block On Xperia Z2

How do you block spam callers and txts on the Z2? It's very easy on the galaxy note 2.

On my Z2, I have created a contact called Zzzzz - I add all numbers I want to block straight to that contact and I have that contact set to be automatically rejected - All of the spammers, scammers and telemarketing numbers get added to it and I get no more hassle from them.

(((When in any contact to edit it, you can select the "three dot" menu at the top and set "All calls to voicemail")))

Hope this helps

H

Reactions: bigstoo and stunno

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Block On Xperia Z2

On my Z2, I have created a contact called Zzzzz - I add all numbers I want to block straight to that contact and I have that contact set to be automatically rejected - All of the spammers, scammers and telemarketing numbers get added to it and I get no more hassle from them.

(((When in any contact to edit it, you can select the "three dot" menu at the top and set "All calls to voicemail")))

Hope this helps

H