FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.

1,188 Vote(s)
59.16%
Yes, kind of.

475 Vote(s)
23.66%
No, needs improvement.

345 Vote(s)
17.18%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,745 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,864

By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
NOOK!E
21st March 2015, 02:05 PM |#10051  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedman2202

hiii

i have samsung gt-s7582 unrooted device ..... i need to uninstall YouTube App to install the latest version of it cuz when i do update tells me "the app signed is bla bla bla....." so i need to uninstall it manually and go to play store and download it

my OS is 4.2.2 JB

any idea!!!!

thx

Hey there, NST-friend!

After looking at your situation, I'm sorry to inform you that unless you root your device, you cannot uninstall the YouTube app, as it's installed in /system/app. If you want, you can root temporarily, uninstall the app, and unroot your device, but other than that...
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
21st March 2015, 08:30 PM |#10052  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exclamation URGENT!
I want to see the time a message was read (seen) by me on the Facebook Messenger chat. How do I do that? I already downloaded my data, but it doesn't show the conversations I had on the chat app, only those sent/received on my computer/laptop.
21st March 2015, 08:33 PM |#10053  

More
Hi everybody! Can I downgrade my m7 5.0.2 to 4.4.3? Hboot : 1.57 S-ON
I really hate lollipop because it's booting too slow and the speaker volume decreased... Sorry for my bad English. Thanx for the answers 

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
21st March 2015, 09:26 PM |#10054  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Is there a way to change the way the finger print scanner works on Samsung device? Instead of swiping my finger down I would like to be able to hold my finger to unlock since my case interferes when I try to swipe down.
22nd March 2015, 12:57 AM |#10055  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ИΘΘK¡€

Hey there, NST-friend!

After looking at your situation, I'm sorry to inform you that unless you root your device, you cannot uninstall the YouTube app, as it's installed in /system/app. If you want, you can root temporarily, uninstall the app, and unroot your device, but other than that...

hey , nice to see u again

i know that but according to my problem with root my device .... check out this thread if u got any solution plz let me know , thx for try help me ... happy to see u around

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...s7582-t3034002
22nd March 2015, 05:28 AM |#10056  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I just got an Envizen V100MD quad core Android 4.4.2 8gb tablet, I've searched Google and this forum but can't find root instructions. Tried framaroot, motochopper, root genius, and towelroot, without any luck. Can anyone help me please.

Sent from my LGLS740 using XDA Free mobile app

UPDATE-Was finally able to root with Kingo Root. Thanks for the responses.
22nd March 2015, 05:36 AM |#10057  

More
Hi there.

I am C# developer. I would like to port Cyanogenmod to Oppo R5 device, which is currently not supported.
Kernel is already out http://forum.xda-developers.com/oppo...le-r5-t3051530 .

Since I didn't do Android development, I have a few questions.

- Is kernel just retail ROM dedicated for device (based on device hardware)?
- So based on retail kernel for device, how can I use(connect, port) Cyanogenmod kernel to basically have Cyanogenmod for Oppo R5?

Cyanogenmod basically upgrades retail kernel of the device, with intension of improvements for example battery, camera etc? Can someone explain how does this work first of all or can I read this somewhere?
22nd March 2015, 05:48 AM |#10058  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I want to get into the android development what distro are suitable for android development and which bit?
thx before
The Following User Says Thank You to DebuggingWarfare For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DebuggingWarfare Ad-Free
22nd March 2015, 06:37 PM |#10059  

More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427041959554.png
Views:	220
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	3223557Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427042027380.png
Views:	218
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	3223558

Please help me I've been trying to flash/manually put emoji on my samsung galaxy v. I also had tried using emoji switcher. But its still not working. I have a 4.4.2 kitkat which supposedly has the colored emoji right? I have some screenies below. I am using google keyboard.
22nd March 2015, 10:56 PM |#10060  
Thanks Meter: 252

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebuggingWarfare

I want to get into the android development what distro are suitable for android development and which bit?
thx before

If you are looking to get into android development, get a nexus 5 or 6.
23rd March 2015, 12:26 AM |#10061  

More
Post request preloader.bin for galaxy s duos mt6572
hi,
i flashed a rom with sp flash tool then my device turn off and not turn on.
I've tested a lot of ROM but sp flash tool error:
i need a rom and Especially a PreLoader for Galaxy s duos mt6572

Thanks for helping me,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)