[MOD] NFS:Most Wanted,Asphalt 7 and NOVA 3.

Search This thread

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
NEED FOR SPEED : MOST WANTED​

Get full effect in Need for Speed : Most Wanted just like Galaxy s3/iOS devices. Road reflections, Real time car reflections, Motion blur, particles, Smoke, Chrome effects, additional lightings etc.

STEPS:
1.Install Chainfire
2.Check EGL and install plugin.
3.Done.
No need to use additional plugins/settings.

P.S Chainfire is not compatible with ICS. If installed on sense 3.6 , it will show black screen in games.
Use bootmanager and install a Gingerbread ROM as a SLOT ROM.. I am using SK.Beastmode ROM on my 3D and MOST WANTED works with full effects without any issues or blackscreen. NO lag at all, unlike tegra 3 devices. According to the reviews on play store, Nexus 7 ,transformer and HTC one x lagggg and there is a significant frame drop during gameplay......... But not on our devices!!!! Even though its not designed to have full effects on our phones!!!!! Adreno 220 kicks ass....
2012-11-02_03-15-55_zps699831f4.jpg

2012-11-02_03-25-48_zps5e0b6fc4.jpg

2012-11-02_03-23-56_zps357a2a35.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
N.O.V.A 3

Get full effect in NOVA 3 just like Galaxy s3/iOS devices. Motion blur, particles, Smoke, Chrome effects, additional lightings etc.

STEPS:
1.Install Chainfire
3.Done.

P.S Chainfire is not compatible with ICS. If installed on sense 3.6 , it will show black screen in games.
Use bootmanager and intall a Gingerbread ROM as a SLOT ROM.. I am using SK.Beastmode ROM on my 3D and NOVA works with full effects without any issues or blackscreen. NO lag at all.

7368448574_bcc574bddf_b.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
ASPHALT 7 : HEAT​

OK, I have modified the "deviceconfig.xml" file for Asphalt 7 v1.0.1 which will boost the graphics to max.

You need to backup your current obb file then open the obb file with 7z or winRAR (do not extract , just double click ) navigate to data/device config and drag and drop the modified deviceconfig.xml attached below.
The game will ask you to download 1mb additional data (dont worry it wont change the deviceconfig.xml) . Let it download and start.
Please post back how it goes.

To boost FPS, you can turn Vsync OFF using Kernel Tuner provided you have supported Kernel.

This mod is for Asphalt 7 v1.0.1 and may not work with previous versions.
Have fun!

I will upload modified files for other games like , Amazing Spiderman , The dark knight rises etc later.

For those using v1.0.0 try this ---> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29932647&postcount=1
It is for sensation so it should work with 3D.

asphalt-7-heat.png

Attachments

• DeviceConfig.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,587
Last edited:

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
Nice,will give it a try , at least from sensation thread my game lagged as hell,hope this works.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
Nice,will give it a try , at least from sensation thread my game lagged as hell,hope this works.

If you are talking about the same link to the sensation thread that I had posted in the OP , that lagged too much for me too on v1.0.1
I got only 3-4 fps with that mod. So I tried creating one myself and it doesnot lag in the menu atleast . Lags a bit in races though .

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
If you are talking about the same link to the sensation thread that I had posted in the OP , that lagged too much for me too on v1.0.1
I got only 3-4 fps with that mod. So I tried creating one myself and it doesnot lag in the menu atleast . Lags a bit in races though .

Do you get the asphalt reflections on day ?

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
Do you get the asphalt reflections on day ?

Yes.....game looks far better than before and is playable.
But the game lags at few places in some maps but it is acceptable.....
I need to find a way to fix the lag
I will try to mod the file again to have best of both worlds.

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
It would be nice if you would add some screens from yourself,with visible new effects.

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
It would be nice if you would add some screens from yourself,with visible new effects.

Done !.....
reflection and environment / buildings are much.more detailed..

there are smoke effects too when you drift

p.s. sorry for the steering wheel and breaks..... I don't like playing with motion for some reason....

Last edited:
Reactions: bluekuthuque

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
Tried it ,whole diffrent game now ,but looking forward for fps fix .

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
Request for NFS:Most Wanted (road reflections.)
Done.... Check the OP.... Same method as that of NOVA 3.....
Strange why game devs reduce the graphics for our phones... Adreno 220 can handle them quite well.... Better than tegra 3.... Current version lags sometimes on nexus 7. Most of the time on htc one x, it's unplayable..... Maybe an update will fix that... But who cares enjoy it on the 3D :) ;) :p

Reactions: Gmobilize

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
Strange why game devs reduce the graphics for our phones... Adreno 220 can handle them quite well.... Better than tegra 3.... Current version lags sometimes on nexus 7. Most of the time on htc one x, it's unplayable..... Maybe an update will fix that... But who cares enjoy it on the 3D :) ;) :p

Thanks for that but i find it a but annoying that each time i want to play the game ,i have to dual boot. :/ hope there soon will be another method or chainfire will be supported for ics .

Sent from my shooteru using xda app-developers app

sumyt

Aug 31, 2011
Hi , i want to ask whether this mod really improve the effect or graphics ? because i can play the NFS and Asphalt very well and smooth since the very first time . But i dont know about the quality of the effect .

I have not try ur mod yet ..

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
Hi , i want to ask whether this mod really improve the effect or graphics ? because i can play the NFS and Asphalt very well and smooth since the very first time . But i dont know about the quality of the effect .

I have not try ur mod yet ..
Asphalt 7 lags a bit with the additional effects .
And other 2 work without any lag.
You can compare your game with the images in the op and check the surroundings , roads , lights , reflections etc . It does improve the graphics ....

sumyt

Aug 31, 2011
Asphalt 7 lags a bit with the additional effects .
And other 2 work without any lag.
You can compare your game with the images in the op and check the surroundings , roads , lights , reflections etc . It does improve the graphics ....

yes , u are right .. compared ur picture with my games .. i thought the effects doesn't matter very much . but after a few round of playing .. i started blame on the lack of effect :D

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

can i said that the most visible difference after applying the mod is the motion blur when using nitrous ?

sumyt

Aug 31, 2011
i think chainfire 3D works on ICS .. when i open fruit ninja THD it shows tegra only . but after using NVIDIA plugin in chainfire 3D , i can play the game .

so, mayb this mnod would also work on ICS rom .. just Maybe .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEED FOR SPEED : MOST WANTED​

Get full effect in Need for Speed : Most Wanted just like Galaxy s3/iOS devices. Road reflections, Real time car reflections, Motion blur, particles, Smoke, Chrome effects, additional lightings etc.

STEPS:
    1.Install Chainfire
    3.Done.

Use bootmanager and install a Gingerbread ROM as a SLOT ROM.. I am using SK.Beastmode ROM on my 3D and MOST WANTED works with full effects without any issues or blackscreen. NO lag at all, unlike tegra 3 devices. According to the reviews on play store, Nexus 7 ,transformer and HTC one x lagggg and there is a significant frame drop during gameplay......... But not on our devices!!!! Even though its not designed to have full effects on our phones!!!!! Adreno 220 kicks ass....
    2012-11-02_03-15-55_zps699831f4.jpg

2012-11-02_03-25-48_zps5e0b6fc4.jpg

2012-11-02_03-23-56_zps357a2a35.jpg

N.O.V.A 3

Get full effect in NOVA 3 just like Galaxy s3/iOS devices. Motion blur, particles, Smoke, Chrome effects, additional lightings etc.

STEPS:
    1.Install Chainfire
    3.Done.

Use bootmanager and intall a Gingerbread ROM as a SLOT ROM.. I am using SK.Beastmode ROM on my 3D and NOVA works with full effects without any issues or blackscreen. NO lag at all.

7368448574_bcc574bddf_b.jpg

ASPHALT 7 : HEAT​

OK, I have modified the "deviceconfig.xml" file for Asphalt 7 v1.0.1 which will boost the graphics to max.

You need to backup your current obb file then open the obb file with 7z or winRAR (do not extract , just double click ) navigate to data/device config and drag and drop the modified deviceconfig.xml attached below.
    The game will ask you to download 1mb additional data (dont worry it wont change the deviceconfig.xml) . Let it download and start.
    Please post back how it goes.

To boost FPS, you can turn Vsync OFF using Kernel Tuner provided you have supported Kernel.

This mod is for Asphalt 7 v1.0.1 and may not work with previous versions.
    Have fun!

I will upload modified files for other games like , Amazing Spiderman , The dark knight rises etc later.

For those using v1.0.0 try this ---> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29932647&postcount=1
    It is for sensation so it should work with 3D.

asphalt-7-heat.png

Done !.....
    reflection and environment / buildings are much.more detailed..

there are smoke effects too when you drift

p.s. sorry for the steering wheel and breaks..... I don't like playing with motion for some reason....
    Request for NFS:Most Wanted (road reflections.)