ok guys follow this step by step.
1) d/l the EPST.apk i attached previously
2) mount system read/write in file explorer in settings (i personally use ES file explorer)
3) navigate to system/app/EPST.apk
4) change the name of this to EPST in case you need to replace it
5)paste the EPST.apk in this folder
6) click on it and it should prompt you to install it and it will "replace" the current one
7)reboot just in case
8) make sure the 11114.zip is extracted to the sd card and it should read 11114.prl
9) open dialer and dial ##775#
10) if you did everything properly thus far you should see manual prl update and the prl should be listed in the bottom of the screen, might have to minimize keyboard by holding menu button by default
11)commit modifications and it should say applied successfully now reboot, this ROM doesn't reboot automatically so just do it on your own, NOT hot restart but full reboot so it can catch a new tower if need be
i'm on AOSP and if memory serves me correct everything is listed here correctly if not, either repost or PM for more info and if need be i'll nandroid to this and make sure... it's worth it guys, i had a bunch of posts about hopeless dead signals, i'm on ALL latest radios and this PRL and i am happy, my house isn't the same as it used to be prior to losing 3G last week but I go around 900 d/l- 800 u/l right now 10PM EST and this morning at 7AM 1.6mbps!
don't believe me? see for yourself.
attached epst again as well an alternate PRL in case this decreases your speed, since it's all location based. ENJOY!!!