[ROM][2/22/2013] InfoRom Beta [ JB 4.1.1 Sense 4+] IIDA Home or Rosie and iida mixed

Search This thread

WhatTheAndroid?

Oct 25, 2012
Well if u ever do try it just know that u wont get the full performance from using it on a xl:p

sent from my DNA running sense 5

There will always be better phones, updates, new features,my friend :D. The One xl is still a great phone.
I myself am looking to buy the S4, looks pretty nice, or wait till the nexus 5.

Last edited:

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan
There will always be better phones, updates, new features,my friend :D. The One xl is still a great phone.
I myself am looking to buy the S4, looks pretty nice.

Where I live, things are gonna be hot flagships-wise! I'm getting the One, my gf too, my neighbor is getting the S4, his gf is waiting for the iPhone 5s, a friend 2 houses away has the intl. Xperia Z and his roomate is getting the Optimus G Pro... Lol it's gonna be real competitive whenever we met up XD

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
Where I live, things are gonna be hot flagships-wise! I'm getting the One, my gf too, my neighbor is getting the S4, his gf is waiting for the iPhone 5s, a friend 2 houses away has the intl. Xperia Z and his roomate is getting the Optimus G Pro... Lol it's gonna be real competitive whenever we met up XD

I bet the one will be the baddest of the bunch:D jk!

Sent from Xparent Red using my Venomized Evita

Reactions: Luisit0

badhabits727

Feb 28, 2011
I keep reading things saying it's not stable but no specifics? What makes this Rom unable to be a DD?? I really want to give this launcher a try and it's the only Rom I've seen for HOX that has it..

badhabits727

Feb 28, 2011
Still trying to find out what makes this Rom unstable for daily use. Really want to try it out but I read it's unstable but no mention of what is unstable.

=JKT=

Mar 19, 2012
Hamilton

kushmanek

Dec 20, 2010
well i uploaded to official 3.18.502.6.710RD accidentally...nw my question is..hw to get root back ? PLz sm1 save me/...cant stay like dis unrooted for nymore nw ! : :)good::fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just something different to enjoy its a beta right now so dont expect a daily driver ive only put a days work into it... it was a hard days work none the less but this rom was made for a japaneese carrier, so some things will not sync to our location... i have plans to try to make this into a daily driver if enough people like it and show support... i think it is a cool little rom and i hope you enjoy it

splashgz.png

FEATURES

*Based on 1.14.971.2 CL149106 release-keys (DLX) IMPRESSION_WLJ_JB_45
    *Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    *Sense 4+
    *Stock One X kernel
    *Rooted
    *Busybox and SU
    *Zipaligned
    *Battery Calibration
    *IIDA Home and features

Mostly stock right now like i said before this is a test run to see if its worth supporting

Beta Release

Whats working

Data
    Calls/Txt
    Gps
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Sdcard
    Mount to PC
    Audio
    Video
    Camera
    Nfc
    Touch screen
    Haptic
    Mic

Whats not

You tell me

Credits

*Fnojii111 for system dump
    *Zarboz

DOWNLOAD

Patch's

Enjoy​
    You guys will get an update on this rom as far as sense 5 goes I'll have to see how hard resizing will be, but id say you have a good chance...

Someone from here sent me a donation I want to thank you for that it's really appreciated

I'll keep you guys posted

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    Do all the mods you want bud

i got musicbox done
    APM done
    Lyapotas EQS is done
    Press and hold button for action mod (like hold back to kill... vol+ to skip track etc) is done
    Extended Powersave mod is done
    I also set it up iin the installer my kernel was coming in (so it will install kernel + ROM)
    and works and doesnt break SU that way :D
    This is a pic of the iida recent apps do you guys want it by default or the sense one like you have now? Tell me what you think and ill check back in the morning

Glad you guys are liking it that's why I do what I do... Have fun ill update soon