Re-do

Search This thread

TheBiohaxor

Jun 8, 2014
Hello every one! Today im starting a little project , and this project starts with huuuge questions (for a big noob like me).
So, ive been rooting phones and tabs for me and my friends for a while, and so far nothing has showed up that I couldn't fix until now.
Asus MeMo pad FHD10, second one to root, it wont allow me to flash any recovery (and has none on board!) any system (and deleted the original) or OTA update it out! (cant create cache/update.zip), ending up in a cinderblock type bricking Mod Edit -Masked profanity removed

So I have come to the final conclusion after 8 hours of nonstop unbricking failing fun :eek: that I have to send it all to hell (except the kernel probably) and start over with stock android and new bootloader and recovery (everything but kernel basicaly).
My objective here is to pimp this tablet out by getting rid of all the bloat ware and have the latest android, so I can at least make the best of it

Now question time.. (I know this isn't q and a, but this is more like an assisted project here of modifying and unlocking this brick of a pad!)
is this the best thing to do?
can it be done? how???
risks?

NOTE: Im no programmer, hardly know how to use SDK (adb and fastboot), but im willing (and able!) to learn.... and have a fast computer if that helps....

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBiohaxor

Jun 8, 2014
so far everything needs a recovery to be installed, but my bootloader wont allow it, I keep trying to find a way to surpass it but nothing, help please.