[AROMA][SENSE 4.0] HTC Desire C Customiser V6

Search This thread

nikhil16242

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2012
You probably don't have any control over this but, could you make the xperia perform better?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app

You could try this: (Not Sure if it helps though)
Open Loopysmoothness script from /system/etc/init.d using root explorer app and change
USER_LAUNCHER=to the name of the launcher you are using (check the name in /data/data folder) and the execute the loopy smoothness script using root explorer.

Also try freezing some apps like facebook or google maps if you dont use them ( these apps tend to always remain in the backgroung so consumes some ram)

But in the end performance is dependent on the hardware :( and not much we can do about that.

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
Thanks

But in the end performance is dependent on the hardware :( and not much we can do about that.

Yeah not much we can do about the hardware
The Customiser is great , really appreciate it .I'd love to see more bloatware included for removal .

Maybe the games and maybe things like the std music player , Google books , etc . It's no biggy if it's difficult for you to add apps as in the end it's easy enough to remove them after an install anyway.

PS merry Xmas to you and all who read this :laugh:

MrToastedAndroid

Oct 31, 2012
How do you change the boot animations? I installed 3 from the installer. And I really like the new status bar and there is an option in the fallout tweaks to change it around, it doesn't work. I try to center the clock and reboot and click is still on the left.

The aroma installer is the new way of flashing things! Very easy and simple, clean gui. On a side note, the "fixing permissions " at 90 percent took long! And the boot up took long also, so if you took the time to read out the posts before trying it out on your device, the fixing permissions is going to take around 2-3 minutes so don't panic!

Great work and happy holidays!

P. S. I figured out how to mount the /storage and the /data thanks to your help!

nikhil16242

Aug 31, 2012
Yeah not much we can do about the hardware
The Customiser is great , really appreciate it .I'd love to see more bloatware included for removal .

Maybe the games and maybe things like the std music player , Google books , etc . It's no biggy if it's difficult for you to add apps as in the end it's easy enough to remove them after an install anyway.

PS merry Xmas to you and all who read this :laugh:

Yeah sure I will include more bloatware removing options in the next update :)
I could add more apps like games etc but then the zip file may become large in size :( .But i will add some cool music player apps like Apollo or Cyanogenmod music player and some more scripts in the next update.

nikhil16242

Aug 31, 2012
How do you change the boot animations? I installed 3 from the installer. And I really like the new status bar and there is an option in the fallout tweaks to change it around, it doesn't work. I try to center the clock and reboot and click is still on the left.

The aroma installer is the new way of flashing things! Very easy and simple, clean gui. On a side note, the "fixing permissions " at 90 percent took long! And the boot up took long also, so if you took the time to read out the posts before trying it out on your device, the fixing permissions is going to take around 2-3 minutes so don't panic!

Great work and happy holidays!

P. S. I figured out how to mount the /storage and the /data thanks to your help!

Doesn't the boot animation changer options work :confused: cause it worked fine for me.Fallout tweaks only works with that specific SystemUI.apk einstein posted.I will include that in the next update :)

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
Doesn't the boot animation changer options work :confused: cause it worked fine for me.Fallout tweaks only works with that specific SystemUI.apk einstein posted.I will include that in the next update :)

Boot animation works for me ,I've had 3 different ones so far !
I replaced the launcher with ADW .I've been using it on my Nexus7 and I think it's great.

I've not tried to DSP sound app yet but my experience so far is that they don't work on our phone .(they do nothing to actually change the sound) .The ones in Nameless work but I'm not convinced there is much difference if any in the different Beats options , other than stock Beats which doesn't sound as good.

I'm using the Nexus Beats + Louder mod on my Nexus 7 and that really does work , but the 7 is jellybean so not sure if it can be ported to our phones

Last edited:

nikhil16242

Aug 31, 2012
Boot animation works for me ,I've had 3 different ones so far !
I replaced the launcher with ADW .I've been using it on my Nexus7 and I think it's great.

I've not tried to DSP sound app yet but my experience so far is that they don't work on our phone .(they do nothing to actually change the sound) .The ones in Nameless work but I'm not convinced there is much difference if any in the different Beats options , other than stock Beats which doesn't sound as good.

I'm using the Nexus Beats + Louder mod on my Nexus 7 and that really does work , but the 7 is jellybean so not sure if it can be ported to our phones

Yeah, I also dont recomend using the DSP manager (though it does kind of work) .But if you want better music options you should defenitely try sony walk man from this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2059203
It works well on our device :D
Also if you are using ADW launcher , do try the htc lockscreen shortcuts apk in the customiser so that you can still keep the lock screen shortcuts while using custom launchers :)

Reactions: whoamigriffiths

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
I'm juggling too many balls

Yeah, I also dont recomend using the DSP manager (though it does kind of work) .But if you want better music options you should defenitely try sony walk man from this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2059203
It works well on our device :D
Also if you are using ADW launcher , do try the htc lockscreen shortcuts apk in the customiser so that you can still keep the lock screen shortcuts while using custom launchers :)

I'll have a look at sony walk man thanks . I'm trying to back up the phone atm (4th try now) so I can try a Mod thats appeared on the Nexus Forum . It was originally for HTC X Phone I think he said but I noted a passing comment of the Dev that it should work on any device so I'm going to try lol .

Not had any luck with the HTC lockscreen widget . I have one with the camera on it , but I can't edit it with the HTC widget. Trouble is I've been trying all sorts of bits from your customiser lol so I'm not sure if this is left over from that or it's because I bought ADW Pro earlier (I really like it) and I havn't looked at the extras it brings. Could well be the lock ring is from there :silly:

The kids are playing up too , so I'm messing around in between playing with them

nikhil16242

Aug 31, 2012
V3 Uploaded

Removed The conflicting scripts and added updated scripts and much more.See the change log for more info ;)
Also dont forget to use script manager and run the scripts you installed in init.d folder as root(skull icon) and at boot(wheel icon) to get the intended results :good:

Last edited:

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
Playtime

Thanks , will piss the missus off even more playing with this :eek:

Have Walkman on phone now . It's definately better sound than Beatsand NPPlayer. Shame I can't download Album Art etc .I also have the issue with boxes unticking in the sound settings.

Overall I'd say Noozy and Eizo is the best I've heard on the phone so far but it's so glitchy so unusable as everyday music player.

The one I mentioned in previous post was a no go .Reduced all sound to a whisper.

Anyway thanks for the update :good:

MrToastedAndroid

Oct 31, 2012
Just tried V3, and I never knew about the scripts avaliable! I do have a question though,what is the Nova Launcher thing called? like the com.htc.yyy or the com.halfbrick.fruitninja? Also, is there anyway you can speed up the "fixing permissions" part?

Merry Christmas, and your work is greatly appreciated! Really liked the option in V3 that you can get rid of the Nameless ROM bloatware, especially Fruit Ninja and Dolphin Browser. Fruit Ninja kept FC'ing on me :(

nikhil16242

Aug 31, 2012
I think nova launcher is com.teslacoilsw.launcher :).Regarding the fixing permission part..the problem is it fixes permission to all your current apps and partitions.So it takes some time :(.But I can remove that option though but then some times the permissions of the scripts and apps may not be correctly entered and could result in bootloop or fc.

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
I think nova launcher is com.teslacoilsw.launcher :).Regarding the fixing permission part..the problem is it fixes permission to all your current apps and partitions.So it takes some time :(.But I can remove that option though but then some times the permissions of the scripts and apps may not be correctly entered and could result in bootloop or fc.

Please leave the permissions check in . For the bit of time it takes ,it's better safe than sorry :)

MrToastedAndroid

Oct 31, 2012
I will leave the "fixing permissions" check when I use this amazing mod.

And, how do you get the scripts to run? I used ES File Explorer to change the LoopySmoothness script so it works with my launcher (Nova Launcher) and used the SManager to navigate to /etc/init.d/ and clicked on LoopySmoothness. I give it SU permissions and click "Run" on the top left-hand corner of the pop-up. A new window appears, and it just says around 2 lines of text. I go back to Nova Launcher and it's the same story when I didn't have the script running.

And I got ICS lockscreen by moving /system/app/HtcLockScreenLite.apk :D :D :D
Now I have as-close-as-I-can-get ICS experience without CM for our device! Even the background is ICS! You can add this to your mod for V4!

Attachments

• 2012-12-26_11-02-36.png
    2012-12-26_11-02-36.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

nikhil16242

Aug 31, 2012
I will leave the "fixing permissions" check when I use this amazing mod.

And, how do you get the scripts to run? I used ES File Explorer to change the LoopySmoothness script so it works with my launcher (Nova Launcher) and used the SManager to navigate to /etc/init.d/ and clicked on LoopySmoothness. I give it SU permissions and click "Run" on the top left-hand corner of the pop-up. A new window appears, and it just says around 2 lines of text. I go back to Nova Launcher and it's the same story when I didn't have the script running.

And I got ICS lockscreen by moving HtcLockScreenLite.apk :D :D :D
Now I have as-close-as-I-can-get ICS experience without CM for our device! Even the background is ICS! You can add this to your mod for V4!

That looks awesome :).I'l add an option for deleting the HtcLockScreenLite.apk and getting that look in the next update.
Regarding the scripts -Loopysmoothness script is meant to give a smooth lag free experience while using the launchers etc.But you might not notice much change in launcher though :D
The Most important script in init.d to be run as root and at boot(wheel option) is S91SuperCharger for getting more free ram(less lag)

MrToastedAndroid

Oct 31, 2012
I wouldn't delete HtcLockScreenLite.apk, just move it since finding a non-corrupt one is slim. The lock screen does has its bugs like if you have a pin unlock it would not work and if you had a pattern unlock you would notice the emergency call option cut off due to the small size of the screen. HtcLockScreenLite is located in /system/app/HtcLockScreenLite.apk. I personally love the look of the lock screen, and I don't have any lock on my device since my phone isn't really high risk since the area I'm in, everyone either has an iPhone or no phone at all haha

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC Desire C Customiser

Hello Guys.
    This is a basic AROMA installer which can be used after you flash one of the sense 4.0a roms available for the desire c atm ( ie Nameless rom and Explosion rom).This MOD allows you to customise your desire C better right after you flash a new custom rom or any time for that matter.I have combined almost all the MODs available at the time for desire C and provided an aroma installer so thet we can choose what to install and what not to install.

Currently I have included the following options to this :

1.Rosie Options:

a. 4x4 Rosie
    b .5x4 Rosie
    c. 5x5 Rosie
    d. 4x5 Rosie
    e. 5x5 Rosie with custom backgroung images

2.Choice Of Other Misc Launchers:

a.Nova Launcher Lite
    b.Zeam Launcher
    c.Xperia Home Launcher
    d.Desense-(Remove Rosie)

3.Sense 4 Skins:

a.Matte,
    b.Aluminium,
    c.Steel,
    d.Infinite,
    e.Concrete

4.Performance Scripts :

a.Thunderbolt!,
    b.Supercharging options
    c.Loopy Smoothness Script
    d.Mp9Engine script

5.Boot Animation Chooser - I have Included about 13+ boot animations to choose from

6.Theming Option:

a. Blue sense theme (By Mazer One)
    b. ICS style theme (by brnt)
    c. Return back to the stock theme
    d. Added recent themes
    e.Themed Recent App Panels

7.Some Usefull MODS like Online nandroid backup ,Adrenaline boost script,Button Remapper etc

Benefits Of Using This MOD :
    You can switch between any of these mods any time you like and customise your Desire C the way you like :D

Installation:

Make A nandroid Backup before Flashing

1.Place The V5_Customiser.zip in you sd card
    2.Boot Into Recovery
    3.mount /system and /data
    4.Flash it like any other .zip file
    5.You will be met by a cool Aroma interface and just proceed to install what you like.

Bugs:
    I have tested it out on both the Nameless Rom aswell as Explosion Rom and haven't found any bugs as of now.So try it out and please tell me if you find any bugs.

Credits:

1.einstein.frat For his Nameless Rom and Modded Rosie
    2,SeannyM For the Explosion Rom
    3.pikachu01 For Thunder Bolt Script
    4.ImbaWind For Adrenaline Boost
    5.emwno for Supremacy Script
    6.Androguide.fr for pimp my rom script
    7.Lokeshsaini94 for his ATOMODS
    8.brnt and Mazer One for the themes
    9.amarullz for aroma installer
    10.ra3al for Xperia launcher
    11.itandy for htc lockscreen shortcuts provider app
    12.zeppelinrox for his awesome supercharger v6.
    13.Acid Team for the audio engine
    14.Leenarox for Lazerdroid tweaks
    15.Me for making this MOD

PS: Please suggest any more MODS to be included in this .:D

V6 Customiser - Thanks to aman23091998 for the update : ChangeLogs
    Download Link : Download

Download Link V5 : http://d-h.st/JwH

If you like this MOD, please hit thanks and rate the thread 5 stars :)
    V6 Customizer is Out!

The wait is over.....
    I present the
    V6 CUSTOMIZER

Lots of New Stuff....
    All AOSP And Sense Apps
    New Skins
    Miui Ports
    IOS Music/Vedio
    Inverted Apps
    AOSP and Revolution themes(blue, Orange and Sense5)

NOT RECCOMENDED FOR ANY PORTED ROM ESPECIALLY HAVING DIFFRENT APP NAMING AND VENDOR
    SOME APPS MAY WORK, DON'T TRY FRAMEWORK AND THEME FOR THESE MAY LEAD TO ROM NOT BOOTING OR BOOTLOOPING

Credits
    One more thing Sense launcher can even work on AOSP ROMs if they have HTC framework in them :screwy:
    @russell664 For his Inverted Gmail and Calender,AOSP apps and Sense 5 Theme and Revolution Sense 5 Apps
    @Mazer.one For his Blue and Orange Sense Theme
    @Ansanen for his ICS Dialer
    @brnt For his AOSP Theme
    @vaibhav1 For his Sense 4 Skins
    @ltz200013 For his IOS Music-Vedio Player
    @nikhil16242 For Desire C Customiser
    @aman23091998 i.e. me For Updating Customiser to V6 Inverted Dropbox and Miui Ports .
    @Dev Jaskirat For solving the small error I could not find since a month (had forgotten to put endif :p ) . :)

Link in the next Post
    Customiser Updated To V5

V5 Customiser Uploaded

ChangeLogs

• Added New Rosie Mods
    • a. 4x5 Rosie Added
    • b. 5x5 Rosie With Custom Backgrounds- All credits to einstein.frat for this :) (You can choose from 3 different backgrounds)
    • Extended Supercharger Options
    • a. Now you can choose between Die hard Launcher And Hard To kill launcher options
    • b. Added Kickass Kerneliser Options(Newest)
    • New Boot Animations
    • a. Xperia ICS Boot Animation
    • b. Xperia Jelly Bean Boot Animation
    • Button Remaping Option
    • a. Remap the recent app button to be used either as recent app viewer or as settings button
    • Themed Recent App Panel Option
    • a. Sense4 Style Recent App Panel
    • b. Web browser style Recent App Panel
    • c. Revert Back to Stock NamelessRom V7.5 /Stock ICS style
    • Updated All Themes and MODS/Scripts to the latest
    • Added Some misc apps and mods like miui calculator,disable scroll cache etc
    • Added Lenarox Latest MpEngine9X Script

PS : Dont Install MpEngine9X from this, you might have root problems

Screenshots Below >> Sense4 Style Recent Apps >> Miui Calculator >> Type B BG Rosie >> Type C BG Rosie
    ChangeLog

V5

Change log Here

V4

=>Added Acid Audio Engine V5(Not 100% working atm-Make A backup before you use this!) and Incredible bass Addon
    =>Added Noozxoide Equaliser-One of the best equalisers for Desire C
    =>Added More Performance Scripts like LazerDroid Scriipt and Some other misc Scripts
    =>Added Transparent Notification Panel Theme and Also 2 Versions of Stock ICS look-With htc Lock Screen and With Stock ICs lock Screen
    =>Added More Apps like miui file manager,clock,360 kindle launcher,infinite skin etc
    =>More Bloat Ware Removing Options

V3

=>Added More Apps like script manager(free),Apollo music player etc
    =>Added Updated thunderbolt scripts.Now you can choose from 3 settings of lmk(low memory killer).ie low(80mb) ,medium(100mb) or aggressive (120mb) [100 or 120 recomended for lag free experience](ie aggressive 120lmk for more free ram or 80mb lmk for better multitasking)
    =>Added the option to install supercharged services.jar(Maximum multitasking mod,sense4 app limit enabled etc) and some misc scripts from SV6 like sqlite optimise etc which will be stored in /data/V6_Supercharger folder.
    For more info check this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1914159
    =>Added more sets of boot animations with sound(for most cases)
    =>Added More Bloatware Removing options
    =>Added most of the themes currently available for the Desire C.

PS:You have to use script manager and run the scripts you have installed in init.d as root and boot options to get the desired performance boost.

V2

=>Added Working DSP Manager(Compatible With Beats) and Sony Camera With Panaroma
    =>Added A De-Sense(Remove Rosie-So be sure to install a custom launcher before doing this) option and Xperia ICS Launcher
    =>Added HtcLockscreen shortcut provider app so that we can use Htc Lockscreen shortcuts even with any custom launcher(Does not work with Rosie ie De-Sense before using)
    [Check http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1874228 for more info on this]
    =>More Bloatware Removing options
    =>Fixed Some bugs from V1
    Link

Enjoy and leave your reveiws