Thanks Meter: 41

By bjanice44, Senior Member on 21st November 2011, 04:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2012, 03:17 PM |#31  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sign
I was stuck in recovery mode for at least 3 days, I tried everything in the book and still nothing, then I found an article saying that the KF white usb cable must be used in order to get it out of recovery mode and get it charged properly, I was using a regular usb cable. Anyway, I got my white cable out and in less than 10 minutes I was up and running flashing my KF.
I hope this helps.

8th September 2012, 05:15 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colphoenix

I was stuck in recovery mode for at least 3 days, I tried everything in the book and still nothing, then I found an article saying that the KF white usb cable must be used in order to get it out of recovery mode and get it charged properly, I was using a regular usb cable. Anyway, I got my white cable out and in less than 10 minutes I was up and running flashing my KF.
I hope this helps.

But mine was unbrick...................... where is the recovery mode i unbrick it with update.zip...

plz help me
8th September 2012, 10:41 AM |#33  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Warrington
Thanks Meter: 1,857

Donate to Me
More
Moving to Q&A Section, all questions should go their.
8th September 2012, 02:55 PM |#34  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 2,547

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divya344

But mine was unbrick...................... where is the recovery mode i unbrick it with update.zip...

plz help me

First of all, do you have access to your device via adb? fastboot?

The command line is going to be key to fixing your problem.
14th March 2013, 11:44 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been stuck in "Kindle Fire System Recovery" ever since a botched install of CM10.1 (got to the CM loading screen, but didn't delete userdata or cache and ended up stuck there so I wiped OS, Cache and Userdata and attempted to try again, but got stuck here. I cannot connect via adb and only fastboot mode has been working.
I've tried to use my backup files
Code:
fastboot -i 0x1949 flash boot boot.img
fastboot -i 0x1949 flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot -i 0x1949 reboot
But it always takes me back to the "Kindle Fire System Recovery." Attempting to Reset to Factory Defaults results in rebooting and coming back to this same menu, but if I use fastboot with my backup files, it stays on the "Kindle Fire" screen until I attempt a reboot (physical or using fastboot).

I've used these guides:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2128175
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2128201

and these tools:
Kindle Unbrick Utility 1.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was almost there, but then I shot myself in the foot.
18th December 2014, 03:05 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by divya344

I unbrick my kindle fire then it suddenly shows this mssage :

Your Kindle has detected a problem and must clear app storage. The recovery process will erase some applications and data from your device. Apps from the appstore are stored in the cloud and can be reinstalled later.

This will reset your kindle to its original factory settings. you will need to re-register your kindle prior to downloading items from your Amazon account.

Please press power button to proceed.'

plz help me ia will do any thing....

i am totally noob.........

Hey, were you able to fix it? I am facing the same trouble now.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

I was trying to update to 6.3.3 with TWRP. It went fine till I got stuck in a boot loop. It gives me a message like the one in the photo. message If i pressed the power button, It keeps showing again and again.

I read many article and the solution was factory cable as I cant communicate with the device through USB. I did one myself, plug it in and all I got is the regular "kindle fire" logo in high brightness screen and that's it. No FFF triangle or android symbol, not the blue kindle fire logo.

Any idea how to get out of this boot loop?

Thanks and appreciate your help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)