Who wants an otterbox for tilt2?

Search This thread

tsiconquest88

Oct 14, 2011
I have one still looks brand new, i used it for like a week. I dont care for it. I like how my phone looks without it lol. The bad thing about it thats annoyingm is how its made, is at the top where the power button is, is a little stiff on the otterbox, so you got to put double the pressure you would with the factory button would.

Idk a good price so i guess throw offers? Cost me 100 new. I am not asking anywhere near that though. Just figured i would sell it and recoup some money back at least.

Last edited:

tsiconquest88

Oct 14, 2011
i dont lol. Sale... interested? i edited the first post as i realize i didnt specify. sorry all.

Last edited:

BenGman

May 17, 2007
Is the otterbox still available? Just got a new screen and a new housing.. want to keep it looking new now....

tsiconquest88

Oct 14, 2011
Is the otterbox still available? Just got a new screen and a new housing.. want to keep it looking new now....

I dont remember if i gave it with the phone when i sold it or what lol. Havent seen the thing in a long time. Guess i must have. Well either way no longer have it thanks for the interest though. Sorry man!!