[Boot Animation] [unsupported] A Huge Collection of Boots

Search This thread

houstonsveryown

Jan 6, 2011
Houston,Texas
theres a sick lcars boot animation for the htc evo 4g. use search to find it easily. but i tried to flash it but the old amend script isnt supported. any way you can edify it. to make it work.

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
theres a sick lcars boot animation for the htc evo 4g. use search to find it easily. but i tried to flash it but the old amend script isnt supported. any way you can edify it. to make it work.

Amend scripting isn't the only problem with that boot.. I will clean it up a little.

Edit: Here is an edify install package -This boot was wayyyyy short and has been modified to extend.. this boot has lots of Evo4G tagging in it.. You have been warned.. Link

Last edited:
Reactions: houstonsveryown

houstonsveryown

Jan 6, 2011
Houston,Texas
well i tried flashing it in recovery but to no avail. it didnt work for the lcars. and then i tried another one the zombie one. and no go. the boot screen stayed the same.

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
well i tried flashing it in recovery but to no avail. it didnt work for the lcars. and then i tried another one the zombie one. and no go. the boot screen stayed the same.

These are set up to install the bootanimation.zip file to the system/media folder...

If you have a bootanimation.zip loaded in your data/local folder that will load before the others...

You may have a bootani.qmg or *.qmp loading that could also be interfering with the loading.. If you are running a stock ROM that is the case..

I cannot tell with your signature what phone you are installing these to... The boot animation files may need to be in a different directory.

old&slow

Oct 19, 2010
DFW
JaeKar, thanks for sharing these. They are all pretty cool. And you keep coming up with more! Nice work.:)

jamiekuhn

Oct 11, 2010
Columbus, Oh
Thanks for all the sweetness! I did notice that in the zombie animation for edify both links go to the white background not the black. The black background link for the older cwm is right though.

davey11

Jan 1, 2011
Yreka, CA
Jaekar,

You are getting really good at this stuff. Some of your recent ones are fabulous.
I find myself changing boot anis like wallpaper, and just reboot for no reason other than to look at a cool boot animation. I wonder if a phone can wear out from rebooting. LOL

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Jaekar,

You are getting really good at this stuff. Some of your recent ones are fabulous.
I find myself changing boot anis like wallpaper, and just reboot for no reason other than to look at a cool boot animation. I wonder if a phone can wear out from rebooting. LOL

You can wear out a phone - but it takes thousands of boots.

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Thank you!

Ah and I tried flashing the Aperture science animation (white version), but it freezes on Cwm2.5 and aborts on cwm3. The original orange version from the original post works through cwm2.5 though.

FYI: The link I have up for Aperture Science is not to be flashed (at all) - it must be copied or pushed to the phone. Flashing that file will cause the CWM to lock up/freeze or abort..

I may have time to put it in an installer over the weekend. Things have been so busy I have not been able to do everything I wanted...

I have a (how to) detect the correct file for flashing or copying to your phone - I will try to get it migrated into one of the first posts.:D

Top Liked Posts