[ROM 8862] 15/03/2013 Eburon rom for Titan V3.1 (Ultrashot V4 unlocked)

Search This thread

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
New rom online

New rom is online. It is back to the future. :D It is in fact a rolling back to V1.1 but working very stable. Didn't encounter any problems - Feel free to test it out. There are 22 languages in rom. Didn't put all languages in rom.

Budniu

Sep 21, 2008
Warsaw
encyklopediawindowsphone.pl
On my titan it works. Did you encounter some problems in my previous builds with the htc hub? What do you mean with propositions apps to install?
Ok sr, now it's working good, but these bugs you fixed ?
I unistall "Help & Advice" app, after soft reset that app return back to menu, why ?
SearchKeySettings app dosn't work - nothing change (with softreset and without softreset) why ?

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
Ok sr, now it's working good, but these bugs you fixed ?

These problems were related with the unlock I think. With the new unlock it will not reinstall again. I even didn't test this but with my previous build I fixed the reinstalling htc apps. So I expect this rom will still be good as I left the unlock/tweaks from my previous build.
I must say never tested it out with deleting help. It could well be that "help" is needed for system files but i don't believe that.
Search key I never used it so I can't say if it works.
Let me know your result when flashing this rom. When there is a problem I can fix it.

Last edited:

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
These problems were related with the unlock I think. With the new unlock it will not reinstall again. I even didn't test this but with my previous build I fixed the reinstalling htc apps. So I expect this rom will still be good as I left the unlock/tweaks from my previous build.
I must say never tested it out with deleting help. It could well be that "help" is needed for system files but i don't believe that.
Let me know your result when flashing this rom.

On previous version 1.2 i successfully unistalled Help and HTC apps, there are no back after reboot, eveything is fine.
Search key configurator doesnt work.

Budniu

Sep 21, 2008
Warsaw
encyklopediawindowsphone.pl

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
The searchkey xap is removed in download. It doesn't work anyway. Perhaps on a later date I will add it back. You can use the working alternatives that exist. Saw that the necessary .dll's and registry settings were not in rom - forgot them completely as I don't use that app at all. When adding them in a new build they only give problems in that build.

Reactions: Budniu

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
After flashing this rom my device gets stuck to the HTC bootscreen. I did 2 flashes and hardresets. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Flash correct Radio 17.xxxx

Thanks, but I havent been able to find a working link. Can someone point me to the right direction?

Finally found a working link. That was a PITA.

OR NOT. The file says its the 17.XXXX radio but when flashed the radio version is still 16.XXXX.

Can someone PM me a working link please? Thanks!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EBURON ROM FOR TITAN

Latest version : V3.1

eburom10.jpg
    eburom11.jpg
    eburom12.jpg

With custom icons and color taskbar for all languages cooked in. All 24 languages are available - a lot of Accents and Themes build in. Fullunlocked with the latest unlock of Ultrashot - installer with free apps with modified tile Icon to meet glass icon style - based on latest Europe rom - reworked the colorschemes in the themes - now more than 300 accentcolors in rom - most common free nokia apps cooked in - new colored emoticon keyboard in most languages - version with original icons available.

1. You must have HSPL installed in your device.
    2. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 60%!
    3. Download and flash ROM.
    4. Radio is NOT included in rom..

Be careful when flashing rom. Only flash custom rom when you know what you are doing. Flashing custom rom will void you warranty, you will do it on your own risk. So make sure that you flash stock rom on your device before sending it in for repair/warranty.

Thanks to the whole xda community to make this possible.
    Super Big Thanks to Ultrashot who has given green light to use his latest unlock. Mr Mwang and DFT team. Julien Schapman for his superb homebrew applications. Dinik for his marvelous grafics. Xboxmod (his glass iconset and his color taskbar.),cotulla, sh4d0w86, feropont, Dotcompt, Barin, ultrashot, football, xuantunt and so many others.

Features :​
    Rom base RUU_ETERNITY_Tango_00_S_HTC_Europe_4.06.401.03_Radio_Signed_17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06_ETERNITY_RELEASE updated with official 8862 cabfiles - Os 7.10.8862.144 .

In your download you can find the installer ( thanks to winphoneviet) with common used free apps. The Tile-Icons are changed to meet the style of the glass-icons. If you want certain apps with an adapted TileIcon you always may ask me. The installer is real handy, within no time all your apps are installed. (very nice if you are addicted to flashing :D) You can put your own apps in the xapmap to install to your device.

- Custom Icons, changed the application icons of the homebrew to match glass icon theme. Redesigned tile icons. I used as base the idea/grafics from Dinik which I redesigned to be usable on Titan. (Thanks to Dinik for his beautiful grafics - I always used his icons on my HD2)

- Added some themes and accents, a bunch of sounds and ringtones and some wallpapers.

- Full unlocked (Ultrashot).

- Installing .xap from IE.

- Google and Yahoo search added in settings of IE.

- Usual tweaks which can be found in every custom rom.

- Prepared to be used with cabsender. (see thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1248799 )

Based on Eternity_HTC_Europe rom updated with cabfiles from build 8862.
    from settings – about
    OS Version : Os 7.10.8862.144
    Firmware version : 1750.0602.40603.401
    Hardware revison N° : 0002
    Radio : Radio Soft vers : 17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06U(this radioversion is required)

Languages in rom :
    24 languages are in rom.

ATTENTION:

Adding accents with advanced config will only work on light and dark theme. Don't try it on the other themes as it will not work. If you choose by mistake a custom color from adv config you usually can go back with changing theme to dark or light or changing the accent color into a predefined color. With adding more then 300 accentcolors in rom, there is no need anymore to use advanced config for that. :D

Downloadlink
    http://eburonrom.be/Roms for HTC Titan/Eburon v3.1 glass icons.zip

Rom with Original Icons
    http://eburonrom.be/Roms for HTC Titan/Eburon v3.1 original icons.zip

Please let me know your opinion/problems after testing my rom. Thanks.​
    CHANGELOG

Changelog:
    v1.1 05/07/2012 : updated firmware with latest htc oem update - some minor changes in rom
    v1 07/07/2012 : roll back to V1, the new HTC oem updates are causing some troubles
    known isues : HTC apps can't be removed.
    V1.2 09/07/2012 : rolled back to firmware 1750.0602.40603.165
    used ultrashot unlock files
    the mysterious reappearing deleted HTC OEM apps should be solved
    Advanced Config. is working again.
    V1.3 12/07/2012 : Back to V1.1 :rolleyes: but working verry stable - firmware 1750.0602.40603.401
    V1.4 19/07/2012 : some small changes in build + changed bootlogo completely - no HTC bootlogo anymore but back to eburon custom logo
    V1.5 21/07/2012 : Version with original icons available - searchkey remapper fixed.
    V1.6 25/07/2012 : Corrected rom - headphone in call is ok - changed dark
    and light theme to original.
    V1.6.1 16/08/2012: Made some changes in build to make everything work.
    Reworked the colorschemes in the themes. Adding accentcolors with
    advanced config will only work on light and dark theme.
    v1.6.2 19/08/2012: Some small changes in registry and build. Added custom
    apps back in rom.
    V1.6.3 22/08/2012: Added more then 300 accentcolors in rom. When changing
    first theme and then accentcolor, it is now easier to pick the right color
    combination.
    V1.6.4 26/08/2012: Regrouped the accentcolors so the different gradations of
    colors stay together. Reworked further the themes.
    V2 20/12/2012 Europe base rom updated with the official 8858 files.
    Ultrashot v4 unlock
    V2.1 Cooked in most common free nokia apps - designed my own colored emoticon keyboard for most keyboards (not for asian , russian, ukrain and greek keyboards)
    V2.2 Used the official microsoft update cabs as there is a problem with updating the live tiles of some apps when using the nokia lumia 900 files. Synchronised the 2 versions so they contain the same OEM apps.
    Added some extra OEM apps
    V3 Rom updated with 8860 cabfiles
    V3.1 Rom updated with 8862 cabfile
    V2.2 online

V2.2 is online. Recooked the roms with the official updatecabs. I think the problem with the live tiles is solved. Tested the BBC live tile and it is updating.
    Added also some OEM apps. The 2 rom versions are synchronised so they contain the same apps.
    Found another small bug. Not all Facebook notifications are coming through. Today on one post only few first likes came through then stopped. This problem was also in some old 7 Pro rom when Mango came out.

Could have to do with the new files of the europ rom. Most files are updated with the files from 4.06 rom. They changed in this rom a lot more then I expected and sometimes not for the better. I have corrected the most urgent faults in rom. Back to standard dark and light theme. So I don't expect any troubles anymore but who knows. Also corrected the headphone troubles when calling. This was very difficult to find. You just can't simply change a registry setting for the headset to change the volume. This is controlled by scripts. Strange but HTC or microsoft changed the values for those scripts causing painful ears when on headset and receiving a call.
    Rom will shortly be online.
    Still strugling with this build. Hope to get a new build soon with the bugs ironed out. But it will take some time.
    Propably with ultrashot's unlock. Still working on this.
    Thanks to all for testing rom. This way we will get a perfect rom.