FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)

795 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By 600GOL, Senior Member on 3rd January 2009, 04:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2009, 11:18 PM |#21  
Cupra TDI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Good job!

- Easy to work with
- Excellent auto start option
- not visible in the task manager by default

For me there is no more need for Gyrator.

 
 
5th January 2009, 12:46 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600GOL

Are you using an English (US) ROM? Someone else reported tihs issue as well and im working on it now... Can you tell me that path to your Startup folder?

German custom ROM. Last Update fixed it. Thanks!
This app works great, appreciate your work!
5th January 2009, 12:50 AM |#23  
600GOL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
nyc
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbuster

German custom ROM. Last Update fixed it. Thanks!
This app works great, appreciate your work!

Great! Glad to hear that!
5th January 2009, 03:38 PM |#24  
arche3's Avatar
Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
mods... can we sticky this thread?
I believe this is a valuable tool for diamond users that want an option to gsen and gyrator2. personally this app works easier, faster, and more reliably than the rest for rotations.
5th January 2009, 03:57 PM |#25  
rondol1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hoofdorp
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I like the simplicity of this app, my compliments!
5th January 2009, 05:06 PM |#26  
600GOL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
nyc
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arche3

I believe this is a valuable tool for diamond users that want an option to gsen and gyrator2. personally this app works easier, faster, and more reliably than the rest for rotations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondol1

I like the simplicity of this app, my compliments!

Thanks guys. Happy it works for you
5th January 2009, 06:43 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600GOL

The latest version (1.54) should fix this issue... Let me know otherwise...



Try latest version... let me know results...

see 1st post for download!

now its working and i am happy
btw really nice app, best i have tested till now! thanks...
5th January 2009, 07:36 PM |#28  
600GOL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
nyc
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenty

now its working and i am happy
btw really nice app, best i have tested till now! thanks...

Thats good to hear. Glad it works for you now
5th January 2009, 07:39 PM |#29  
igal_f's Avatar
Member
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600GOL

The latest version (1.54) should fix this issue... Let me know otherwise...



Try latest version... let me know results...

see 1st post for download!

I found the answer to my problem. installing the hebrew language change the the "manila"/"start" to something in hebrew, so i had to insert the hebrew name in the list.

Thank's and keep the good work.
5th January 2009, 07:48 PM |#30  
600GOL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
nyc
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by igal_f

I found the answer to my problem. installing the hebrew language change the the "manila"/"start" to something in hebrew, so i had to insert the hebrew name in the list.

Thank's and keep the good work.

Aha... good you got it to work now. Can you tell us what it shows when you use the "Show App Names" button and navigate back to the manila home screen? does it show in Hebrew?
5th January 2009, 09:21 PM |#31  
igal_f's Avatar
Member
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600GOL

Aha... good you got it to work now. Can you tell us what it shows when you use the "Show App Names" button and navigate back to the manila home screen? does it show in Hebrew?

It's show nothing, but with "task manager 3.1" by fdcsoft in "applications" i found the name of "start".
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes