FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Review] Zerolemon 3000 MaH Batteries & World's Fastest Wall Charger!

474 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,473

Post Reply Email Thread
I have been using Zerolemon's 3000 mah batteries for more than a month and they are great! They last longer that your stock 2600 mah battery, well constructed, and are reliable. The other bonus is that they fit in your Galaxy S4 with your regular back cover! With 2x 3000 mah batteries you also get "the world's fastest wall charger for the Galaxy S4" from what they say, but that is wrong. The wall charger takes 11 hours to just charge one 3000 mah battery.

Conclusion: The 3000 mah batteries are excellent, but the wall charger will take quite some time to charge the batteries.

What's Included:
2x 3000 mah Zerolemon batteries
1x Wall charger (Works on both my Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 battery)

Best Price: http://amzn.to/14EocGI

Enjoy my video review :
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to techfanatic9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift techfanatic9 Ad-Free

9th August 2013, 12:45 AM |#2  
Undisclosed
Thanks Meter: 459

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfanatic9

I have been using Zerolemon's 3000 mah batteries for more than a month and they are great! They last longer that your stock 2600 mah battery, well constructed, and are reliable. The other bonus is that they fit in your Galaxy S4 with your regular back cover! With 2x 3000 mah batteries you also get "the world's fastest wall charger for the Galaxy S4" from what they say, but that is wrong. The wall charger takes 11 hours to just charge one 3000 mah battery.

Conclusion: The 3000 mah batteries are excellent, but the wall charger will take quite some time to charge the batteries.

What's Included:
2x 3000 mah Zerolemon batteries
1x Wall charger (Works on both my Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 battery)

Best Price: http://amzn.to/14EocGI

Enjoy my video review :

After reading their description:
Wall charger is .6 amp stock is 2 amp. So it will definitely be slower to charge.
No nfc.
What is it, 3000mAh or 200mAh more than stock? They need to do their math. It's one or the other.

I'd like to see a side by side comparison by the numbers, I have been burned by aftermarket batteries before. May consider it but the fact there is no nfc may be a deal breaker.
The Following User Says Thank You to joeybear23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joeybear23 Ad-Free
9th August 2013, 04:24 AM |#3  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 449

More
This is the 3rd thread now for zero lemon 3000 mah batteries

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
9th August 2013, 05:13 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
How long did it take to receive them? Going on trip soon and was wondering.
28th August 2013, 12:17 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Smile Zero lemon or samsung oem battery
hey i wanna buy a few extra batteries for my s4 i9500.
the zerolemon ones are really cheap and are 2 for the price of 1 battery as compared to samsung.... isnt tat a huge difference ? !!

please advise me if i should buy the samsung 2600mah with nfc or 2 zerolemon 3000mah without nfc... ?
i dont use nfc used it once in 4months till now !!
i just want more usage time than charging time....
and i em afraid coz my playstation motherboard got fried coz of a duplicate charger... and dont want smthing like this to happend to my s4 !!

please advise should i go for the oem or zerolemon ?
please dont suggest the extended battery... 3000mah zero vs oem 2600mah !!
2nd September 2013, 11:19 PM |#6  
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 410

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuj6111

hey i wanna buy a few extra batteries for my s4 i9500.
the zerolemon ones are really cheap and are 2 for the price of 1 battery as compared to samsung.... isnt tat a huge difference ? !!

please advise me if i should buy the samsung 2600mah with nfc or 2 zerolemon 3000mah without nfc... ?
i dont use nfc used it once in 4months till now !!
i just want more usage time than charging time....
and i em afraid coz my playstation motherboard got fried coz of a duplicate charger... and dont want smthing like this to happend to my s4 !!

please advise should i go for the oem or zerolemon ?
please dont suggest the extended battery... 3000mah zero vs oem 2600mah !!

Where is the comparision between stock samsung 2600 and the zero lemon 3000 as far as how long it lasts???

Thanks
3rd September 2013, 12:41 AM |#7  
Flag Peña Blanca
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Honestly, this is more of an overview than a review. I'd expect some actual statistics in the video such as overall battery time with stock vs zerolemon batteries (maybe running constant video or something), but all you say is whether or not it's a good battery. Sorry to be so negative, but this is really lacking actual "review" content.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to igacek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift igacek Ad-Free
3rd September 2013, 12:53 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up
I also purchased these batteries. NFC not being included didnt matter to me whatsoever. Anywho I would say im a heavy user: twitter, facebook, youtube, fun run etc.. and i easily get 16 hours out of one charge. Make sure you do the cycle for these batteries when you get them. The best cycle i had with the 3000 mah was 1 day and 8 hrs i believe.
3rd September 2013, 12:58 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Here is my proof since I foresee someone asking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-17-32-03.jpg
Views:	7152
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	2230705  
Adam0524
3rd September 2013, 01:28 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bought these, good batteries, wasnt expecting alot longer battery life just wanted some extra batteries, if you are a power user dont expect to see a whole lot longer battery life. But they do give a little extra run.

As far as the actual company goes, Yes mine are genuine batteries, they should really make it so the instructions on the batteries them selves match the instructions that are on the card. Dont know if anyone else saw that.

Example, Batteries say charge for 8 hours prior to use. Card says 12. Card says kill to 1% before charging, the batteries dont.

Also the wallcharger....definitely isnt the worlds fastest. I can actually charge my phone while playing on it continuously while charging and it charges faster then the wall charger.

But hey, 2 extra quality batteries for 20 bucks. Still worth the 20
3rd September 2013, 03:14 AM |#11  
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 410

More
I see all these people bought these 3000mah battery packages...

Where are the side by side comparisons to a stock samsung 2600mah battery???

thats what I want to see...

Is it worth the 20 bucks? or just keep the phone plugged into your computer or car?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3000, battery, mah, wall charger, zerolemon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)