Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2013, 11:25 PM |#21  
Flag Cardigan
Thanks Meter: 138

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waderedsox

I'd really like to get a look at the build quality and how well/tightly/securely the phone fits in it

Yeah Ok. Will get a video up tomorrow for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to skrapi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skrapi Ad-Free

15th August 2013, 09:10 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrapi

Yeah Ok. Will get a video up tomorrow for you

where did you buy it from?
16th August 2013, 08:10 AM |#23  
Flag Cardigan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waderedsox

where did you buy it from?

I'm just uploading the file to youtube now. It's quite large and I got it from dx-box or something like that. Its not worth it though. I would get the proper one.

16th August 2013, 02:27 PM |#24  
Flag Cardigan

Donate to Me
More
YouTube is being rubbish. Shouldn't be long it uploaded to 100% then decided after that to say it didn't upload. Going to keep trying

16th August 2013, 02:27 PM |#25  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SO_dank

http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=15 Ive been looking for a waterproof case that is also shockproof military grade stuff.. I spend a lot of time in the woods and need good rain protection and drop protection. While looking I found this case and for the cost Ive never heard of them. While im at it if anyone can recommend a good case.. Im looking at the survivor griffin.. otterbox dosent do it for me or the trident. Life proof isnt shockproof enough.. This case looks pretty rugged but no clip for belt or molly so thats a negative but if its a solid case ill make something for it lol

ya i need one with a belt clip 4 work
16th August 2013, 03:09 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrapi

YouTube is being rubbish. Shouldn't be long it uploaded to 100% then decided after that to say it didn't upload. Going to keep trying

Yeah lol YouTube can be a pain, you could try using LTE, you might get better upload than cable
16th August 2013, 03:44 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

More
You would think there would be one up close review of this case... Only the commercial I could find. . :/
16th August 2013, 03:58 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SO_dank

You would think there would be one up close review of this case... Only the commercial I could find. . :/

yeah they do some impressive stuff in that commercial but they dont ever do it in one take, when tyhery ran over it and when they chucked it on the ground, it was all edited which makes me think it was done with a mockup phone, i emailed them asking if thay had the uncut tapes but they didnt respond, which makes me trust them even less, especially when on their website they say "we hope to hear from you" next to the email adresss, so at this point im pretty convinced they were faked, the other thing odd about that case is the way they put the soft case on the inside, almost every other case ive seen does it the other way, so the rubbery layer absorbs the bumps and the hard case keeps the phone from flexing, but idunno
16th August 2013, 06:05 PM |#29  
Flag Fresno
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Oh heck yeah, I'd def buy this case. I hate that it says LOVE MEI on the front. But more importantly, before I forked over the $100 I'd need to know if NFC worked. Not just S-Beam, but the ability to scan NFC Tags, and then if Qi wireless charging works. I'm imaging neither work considering the bulkiness and material.
16th August 2013, 09:55 PM |#30  
Flag Cardigan

Donate to Me
More
Here you go. Sorry about the wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8K...e_gdata_player

16th August 2013, 11:09 PM |#31  

More
Quote: