[STOCK][Odin] AT&T NOTE EDGE N915A ALL STOCK ODIN FIRMWARE.

Search This thread

waseemmayaa

Apr 23, 2015
Karachi
which link is for Marshmallow update? ph7 or pk1 or something else sorry noob here didnt find anything in this thread?

Xxb00stnxx

Aug 26, 2016
Houston, TX

spoiledsport

Nov 20, 2009
Battery drain

Did anyone notice a bigger battery drain? My battery life is markedly shorter. I went from charging every 2 days to needing a charge in less than 14 hours. Same device, same usage. It even drains while off (how that is possible is beyond understanding).

Roxisayshi

Aug 14, 2012
I have installed PK1 but facing issue of multiple random reboots specially when operating camera.. Has anyone else noticed this issue or know of a solution to this problem? Thanks

Antronz

Mar 5, 2017
can I go back to Lollipop from Marshmallow

I have the Note Edge SM-N915A at&t currently locked, previously soft bricked from settings on the phone then restored back and updated to Marshmallow. System Status is official now , I cleared cache, ram and reinstalled Marshmallow..still shuts down whenever it wants, slow input ,lags etc. All the problems I've read about. Had CPR restore to lollipop but camera sucked and it wouldn't access wi-fi but they brought the system back to official, then I installed Marshmallow. I hope to find the last lollipop firmware so ?I can install using odin. any help would be appreciated. Thank you

krish73

Mar 31, 2017
Hi , sorry I am a newbie here . I would like to installl PK4 on my n915A which still has lollipop . Will it update to marshmalllow ? Also when I unzip the PK4 file , I can see four MD5 files there. Which one do I need to use ? Or do I need to use all ? Please help . Thanks in advance

I didn't know

Dec 22, 2013
Can I use this file to update the phone which is on PK1?

On AT&T site they say: Previous version required: N915AUCS2DPK3

Thank you!

It is not necessary I think because our great firmware uploader brings us the entire Rom, look when you try to download it has 2,4GB, then he uploads the complete rom. Then it's possible to separate the files in the zip.
Be careful with your data if you make the update via odin.

Top Liked Posts