[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
Thanks for your hard work lupohirp! This is a great step up on ICS development for P500.
Once official Cyanogenmod 7.2.0 is released stable for P500 I believe official support for CM 9 will be possible. =D

it's for demonstrate that ics run well also on older devices.....Ui is smooth and we are at 600 mhz and i use the andy's kernel (which uses original lg kernel and have no overclock and no fbus overclock)....imagine with franco's patches!

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
it's for demonstrate that ics run well also on older devices.....Ui is smooth and we are at 600 mhz and i use the andy's kernel (which uses original lg kernel and have no overclock and no fbus overclock)....imagine with franco's patches!

ICS runs really well on old devices indeed.
My father has a Milestone 1 (which is OOOOLD) and it already has a working ICS.
Milestone 1 only has 128mb of RAM and it runs really smooth! And it's not even patched with tweaks yet. :)

lupohirp

Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
Finally, you proved andy wrong... he had said that we will never have H/W Acceleration but you got it working...

i just dunno how to thank you... just pressing the thanks button doesnt satisfy me... :D

andy wasn't wrong! we have hwacceleration 'cause cyanogenmod had implemented missing functions in adreno libs in surfaceflinger and others libs (like swaprectangle and getrenderbuffer)....instead prevoiusly it was all included....you had only to compile!:)

Bytecode

Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
And,here we are. Congratulations to Lupohirp a lot :)

Touchscreen: Probably you did it,but did you add the .idc file?

In italian: Sei un grande,bravo! :)

aayushARM

Apr 24, 2011
Ahmedabad
OH SH*T!!!! FINALLY WE HAVE CM9 FOR OUR DEVICES!! :D :D

THANKS A LOT TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM FOR YOUR AWESOME WORK!!! :D Hope the remaining things will be fixed soon !!
Downloading now!!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

sam razzy

Oct 12, 2011
Ma sweet home
Great work...I miss ma LG optimus!!! If I need that den I Sud fight to ma gal.. cusss she love it ;( she bought hd2 has ma b'day gift :)

Bdw great work...THANKS ALLOT ... I RESPECT YOUR ALL WORK... Muuaah iCS

Sent from my HD2 MIUI 4 ICS using Tapatalk

HawkeyeWPR

Aug 11, 2011
cuneo
Tu e il tuo team siete dei fighi *.*ogni giorno guardavo la sezione sperando che appaia un Thread con questo nome *.* finalmente non immagini che attesa snervante,vedere che i Galaxy5 stanno per avere addirittura prima di noi col Optimus One! :'( grazie *.* dai, finite di car funzionare le cose basilari,il resto che non serve per un uso quotidiano,fatelo dopo occupatevi del necessario almeno,così possiamo gia montarla,la camera,l accelerazione ecc non importa ora :)almeno il wifi,bluetooth,gsm,il 3g almeno questi per ora(ovvio il touch xD)

Reactions: fundoozzz

trettet

Dec 5, 2009
Argao
btw fruit ninja aint working and some 3d games won't...and also live wallpapers won't load...what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)