FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] Low Memory & Flash turns phone off

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

Post Reply Email Thread
My fiance's charge keeps flashing low memory when he plays games or gets on internet. He had one before this one and never had a problem. Any ideas on how to fix?

Also whenever he takes a picture, his phone cuts off and it won't turn back on unless he pulls battery. I've seen threads on Verizon saying a lot of peoples do that... ANd hit reset. That worked for two minutes and it's back to doing it again. I know people on here are always helpful =] His phone is stock. He won't let me root it. He's scared something will happen! UGH.

Thanks

2nd January 2012, 09:39 PM |#2  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 528

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by missl843

My fiance's charge keeps flashing low memory when he plays games or gets on internet. He had one before this one and never had a problem. Any ideas on how to fix?

Also whenever he takes a picture, his phone cuts off and it won't turn back on unless he pulls battery. I've seen threads on Verizon saying a lot of peoples do that... ANd hit reset. That worked for two minutes and it's back to doing it again. I know people on here are always helpful =] His phone is stock. He won't let me root it. He's scared something will happen! UGH.

Thanks

Tell him to quit being such a pussy.

The device will shut down when taking a picture with flash when the battery is too low-power draw is greater than the battery can provide at that point.

Low memory-not much you can do about it until rooted. Cut down in some active processes.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
4th January 2012, 04:20 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Lol thanks he had a full batt. I hate his laggggy phone. I might just take his phone while he's sleeping Nd work some magic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
4th January 2012, 08:21 AM |#4  
Flag Lake Tapps, Some where in the Pacific NW
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Use Titanium Backup PRO once you gain root to freeze bloatware apps that won't uninstall from the system. You'll gain a hell of a lot more memory by doing that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, camera, charge, flash, memory

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)