+Added Support [including root,systemless root] for Android 5.1.1 LMY49H
+Added Android 5.1.1 LMY49H stock image to download/flash directly from Toolkit
+Updated checksum file for verifying stock image download
+Updated TWRP custom recovery to 184.108.40.206 for standard use
+Made some changes to root procedures and reboot procedures
I updated public (free) versions a few weeks ago. Someone was supposed to post that in here but they didn't, sorry. It is 4.1.9 for now but I will update it to the latest once I have completed some more updates and added the Samsung Galaxy S7 modules to the Toolkit.
To update to 4.1.9, Non Pro users have a few steps (if you have already downloaded previous versions).
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed
If you download the new module files without installing the updated Toolkit then you will be prompted to update to the latest version after selecting your device.
If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.