Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2012, 02:45 PM |#11  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBolski

For me, the lags on Fruit Ninja THD are bad. In fact, unplayable. Same goes with the non-THD version of FJ. Fruit Ninja PiB runs great.

I'll have to see if there's anything to tweak.

Otherwise, other things look pretty darned good. I've never ran MIUI before and I like what I see.

I just tested it and I have bad lag there also, to the point you can't actually hit the fruit pluse I lose sound in the game.

Slim!

25th January 2012, 02:54 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimMan

OK, I see settings for a launcher but when I set it to load I don't see anything different? Is there an actual launcher (with and app drawer) or am I mis-understanding this?

Thanks, Slim!

No, there is no app drawer for MIUI launcher. Hence the ios likeness. Just download go launcher or what ever other one you like if you want an app drawer.

sent from my mixer themed X duce
25th January 2012, 03:03 PM |#13  
Flag Nebraska
Thanks Meter: 39

More
You has to go miui control app, enable app drawer, home screen, just below status bar down gesture.

Edit: the settings do not stick for the app drawer.
25th January 2012, 03:20 PM |#14  
Flag 18518
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Unless I'm totally missing something here? Why is it whenever I change themes it dosen't change everything? Is the base framework files really blue and not the MIUI orange?

I tried the MIUI V4 theme and the dialer is still blue as well as the toggles in the drop down.

*EDIT*
May have jumped the gun. Not sure though. Some themes are not working correctly?
25th January 2012, 03:30 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1,854

More
Is this a port of MIUI V4 or is it his own creation with a mix of stuff? Its awesome we are getting all this new stuff from these awesome developers but I dont know if I could like this ROM. I may try it out just to flash something though.
25th January 2012, 03:35 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForevermanRGPC

Not seeing 4.0 anything. Its all 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.7 mismatch. What exactly is 4.0?

Guys this uses 4.0 framework. When dzk releases ics, you can bet ace will be all over an ics miui.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
25th January 2012, 03:39 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Miui is sort of a love it or hate it deal. I recommend sticking it out for a few days to get familiar with all it offers. Or until Dragonzkiller unleashes his next surprise...

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
25th January 2012, 03:49 PM |#18  
Flag Perham, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,340

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimMan

OK, I see settings for a launcher but when I set it to load I don't see anything different? Is there an actual launcher (with and app drawer) or am I mis-understanding this?

Thanks, Slim!

Miui doesn't have an appdrawer its iPhone like in that

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

so far so good. One random reboot when in settings menu. Hasn't since. Every thing looks like my OG Droids MiUi when I had it on there. I havent found anything not working yet. 3G and data connection is great. Is this going to be a bug thread too or should bug reports go elsewhere.
25th January 2012, 03:53 PM |#19  
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForevermanRGPC

You has to go miui control app, enable app drawer, home screen, just below status bar down gesture.

Edit: the settings do not stick for the app drawer.

Yeah this is what I was going by on the app. Drawer!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
25th January 2012, 04:04 PM |#20  
Flag Perham, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,340

Donate to Me
More
I wasn't aware this had an appdrawer...swear my og's miui didn't have one...unless its an ace tweak

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
25th January 2012, 04:05 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217

Unless I'm totally missing something here? Why is it whenever I change themes it dosen't change everything? Is the base framework files really blue and not the MIUI orange?

I tried the MIUI V4 theme and the dialer is still blue as well as the toggles in the drop down.

*EDIT*
May have jumped the gun. Not sure though. Some themes are not working correctly?

Getting the same issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)