[ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Would you prefer Google Music or stock Music as ROMs default music app?

• Google Music

Votes: 392 67.7%
  • Stock Music

Votes: 187 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jivy26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 7, 2010
Google Pixel 7

Possibly deploying come December so I have a lot of personal and professional things I need to take care of. Thanks for all of the support. I will still be around the forums, but very minimal. It has been a great run but I need to attend to life. Thanks...

.downloads
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

kokice

Jul 21, 2007
Been running your theme for a while now....looking forward to trying this tomorrow....thanks!

K Rich

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
mmmm tasty!!!:D

BTW, any idea if Siyah kernel is compatible?

Last edited:

arctia

Oct 5, 2011
What do I need to do to install TW4.5? When I tried doing it through ADB, I got Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]. I copied it onto storage and tried installing straight on the phone, and it tells application not installed.

Reactions: NJGSII

jivy26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 7, 2010
Google Pixel 7
What do I need to do to install TW4.5? When I tried doing it through ADB, I got Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]. I copied it onto storage and tried installing straight on the phone, and it tells application not installed.

I'll repackage in zip in the morning. You could copy it to system/app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Reactions: Osolot and mrnifty

K Rich

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
I'm gonna be "that guy" and ask for quadrant scores hahaha ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

NJGSII

Nov 15, 2011
Howell, NJ
Two things I've noticed right off the bat.

1. My wifi keeps dropping every once in a while(had a similar problem with another rom using a 2.3.6 leak)

2. Home button has a little lag.

edit: Searched Android 2.3.6 wifi problems and I got a ton of results with people saying the same thing.

edit: flashing to something else for now. Sorry OP. Everything else looked pretty good too.

Last edited:

blaker13

Jun 15, 2008
Hmmmmmm, seems ics doesn't look as nice as it should, or is it just me? Really ugly dialer setup and mms apk...what's up with neon blue being in...
Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Two things I've noticed right off the bat.

1. My wifi keeps dropping every once in a while(had a similar problem with another rom using a 2.3.6 leak)

2. Home button has a little lag.

edit: Searched Android 2.3.6 wifi problems and I got a ton of results with people saying the same thing.

Yep. Those KK5 builds have the issues. Just remember that newer isn't always better bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Possibly deploying come December so I have a lot of personal and professional things I need to take care of. Thanks for all of the support. I will still be around the forums, but very minimal. It has been a great run but I need to attend to life. Thanks...

.downloads
    [/CENTER]
    edited.......
    Update on things:

Swipe to remove notifications are finally working thanks to shoman's help. Every time I built it would FC he got it working for me last night so thanks again to him :) . Blue Edition will be out first like normal, then red and green will follow suit. Fixing most complaints I recall reading so look for a release in the next day or two :)
    1.6.1 might be a final update.

I might have to sell my phone due to some screw ups by the government. As you know I'm active duty Navy and wife uses my college benefits and the housing allowance we get every month somehow they thought we owed and didn't send it. Now we have to wait a few weeks to get it.

I truly appreciate all the support you've shown the ROM. I've had a blast providing it to you.

Again thank you for all the support you've shown the ROM and it was a pleasure providing it to you. If me and the wife figure out an alternative I'll be sure to keep you guys informed, but as of right now your phones will hand to find a new ROM to call home.

Running ICScrewD ROM
    Late night release today. I've got all the kinks worked out minus one thing. Thanks for the patience.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk