[TOOL][UpToDate][03/07/2013]Automated Fastboot Commands For HTC One X[V2.4]

Search This thread

virus007

Aug 2, 2009
London
will i also have to root the phone again?

Hold your horses, i thought you was talking about stock recovery,

please ignore what was said before , do not press option 1, then 3

to find the stock boot.img you can go to ARHD topic and download your original stock Rom, which you'll have to then extract boot.img from zip file

then use, fastboot command to flash that boot img , then hopefully your phone will be back to defult

bogfather

Feb 4, 2012
derby
thanks for the latest update, whenever i tried to flash cwm 5.8.4.0 manually it would keep coming up with errors.
your tool flashed it with no problems :victory:

virus007

Aug 2, 2009
London
Is your device Connected properly ?

It should be working and boot.img needs to placed into the boot.img folder

working?

niksssss

Jan 23, 2011
Sofia
Yes Im in fastboot and the boot.img is in the bootimg folder... not working....

Please Somebody Help with my problem ! I get Waiting for device when I try to do it manually in CMD too !

Last edited:

Admeisterz

Jun 1, 2010
London
Have you got the correct drivers installed? It's definately a problem with device or your drivers. Are you connected to the internet ?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

niksssss

Jan 23, 2011
Sofia
Well I had no problem Flashing Recovery and Boot.img a month ago and now I get this error on the same PC with the Same drivers. I have just uninstalled the drivers and I am looking for a new ones... which should I download ?

Admeisterz

Jun 1, 2010
London
Well I had no problem Flashing Recovery and Boot.img a month ago and now I get this error on the same PC with the Same drivers. I have just uninstalled the drivers and I am looking for a new ones... which should I download ?

If you're using windows 7 and your phone is in fastboot then the drivers if not installed already, will automatically install. If this isn't the case then google is your best friend or you could always check xda for threads troubleshooting fastboot?

omida100

Feb 5, 2010
Berlin
it bricked my HTC one X

tumblr_m6w7ckTXkM1rahxjeo1_1280.jpg

Admeisterz & Virus007

Team Hex Presents This Easy To Use Batch File, To Make Fastboot Commands Automatic And Extremely Easy For The New & For The Lazy!!! :)

Big Thanks To The Community For Supporting!
Now Also Available In French Thanks To LeSScro :D

Features

• Flash CWM Recovery 5.8.4.0
  • Boot CWM Recovery 5.8.4.0
  • Flash TWRP Recovery 2.1.7
  • Flash HTC Stock Recovery 1.29
  • Flash Boot.Img
  • Clear Cache
  • Relock Bootloader
  • Get CID
  • Get MID
  • Reboot - Normal
  • Reboot - Bootloader

Please Remember This Is Something You Should Use At Your Own Risk - However, These Are Basic Fastboot Commands So The Risks Are Very Low!

If You Come Across Any Problems Using This Batch File Please Post On This Thread And We Will Aim To Have It Fixed ASAP. If It Is a Individual Problem, Again Speak To Us, And We Will Do Our Best To Help You. If You Have Any Further Requests Please Let Us Know And We Will Look Into It And Aim To Include In Future Updates!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU APPRECIATE & SUPPORT ALL THE WORK DEVS HAVE PUT IN. IF IT WASNT FOR THE CWM TEAM, AND THE TWRP TEAM THIS BATCH WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE! SO A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL

Link To Download

http://bit.ly/LBufJT v2.3 - English Minor Bug Fixes 09/07/12
http://bit.ly/MUxGKJ v2.3 - French Minor Bug Fixes 09/07/12

I flashed CWM Recovery 5.8.4.0 and I can't use my phone any more it says the bild is only for dev and I'm not aloud to use it and now the battery is dead...:( .
I had HTC One X with cidnum: HTC__102 and Android Revolution HD 9.7.2

Admeisterz

Jun 1, 2010
London
I flashed CWM Recovery 5.8.4.0 and I can't use my phone any more it says the bild is only for dev and I'm not aloud to use it and now the battery is dead...:( .
I had HTC One X with cidnum: HTC__102 and Android Revolution HD 9.7.2

I dont know how this has happened. I and Virus007 use it and no one else seems to of reporting the same problem? I will test out later and double check though

Can you not try and flash stock for now? you will be able to get the battery to charge anyways they fixed that bug ages ago.

Reactions: omida100

omida100

Feb 5, 2010
Berlin
I dont know how this has happened. I and Virus007 use it and no one else seems to of reporting the same problem? I will test out later and double check though

Can you not try and flash stock for now? you will be able to get the battery to charge anyways they fixed that bug ages ago.

Battery is dead u need more than 30% to flash anything... sent phone to repair, c what they say.
I think I had 2 do something else b4 flashing the recovery... i guess I was a little 2 fast . didn't think the recovery could do something I had the 5.8.3.7 and it was working.

AshKohru

Feb 5, 2013
help

i tried this on my one x. it will one load the first screen where it says it devo build an the screen goes black plz help

Admeisterz

Jun 1, 2010
London
Re: [TOOL][03/07][Continued Development] Automated Fastboot Commands For HTC One X [V

i tried this on my one x. it will one load the first screen where it says it devo build an the screen goes black plz help

what is it youre trying to flash / do?

without giving me an idea i dont know how to help??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

bogfather

Feb 4, 2012
derby
Thank you for continuing the use of this tool. Its been a long time since its been updated now but if people are still using it and i get enough requests i can get it up to date again?

Even create it for new phones you bought?

I'm still using it to flash the boot.img everytime I change roms so updates would be cool :thumbup:

Admeisterz

Jun 1, 2010
London
I'm still using it to flash the boot.img everytime I change roms so updates would be cool :thumbup:

Ok give me some time and ill get an update out with up to date files. Ill let you know when i put up

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Ok give me some time and ill get an update out with up to date files. Ill let you know when i put up

Infact looking into this the only thing that needs updating is TWRP?

Cant find a stock recovery so not sure about that and CWM says its still up to date on their OP...

Reactions: bogfather

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tumblr_m6w7ckTXkM1rahxjeo1_1280.jpg

Admeisterz & Virus007

Team Hex Presents This Easy To Use Batch File, To Make Fastboot Commands Automatic And Extremely Easy For The New & For The Lazy!!! :)

Big Thanks To The Community For Supporting!
    Now Also Available In French Thanks To LeSScro :D

Features

• Flash CWM Recovery 5.8.4.0
    • Boot CWM Recovery 5.8.4.0
    • Flash TWRP Recovery 2.5.0
    • Flash HTC Stock Recovery 1.29
    • Flash Boot.Img
    • Clear Cache
    • Relock Bootloader
    • Get CID
    • Get MID
    • Reboot - Normal
    • Reboot - Bootloader

Please Remember This Is Something You Should Use At Your Own Risk - However, These Are Basic Fastboot Commands So The Risks Are Very Low!

If You Come Across Any Problems Using This Batch File Please Post On This Thread And We Will Aim To Have It Fixed ASAP. If It Is a Individual Problem, Again Speak To Us, And We Will Do Our Best To Help You. If You Have Any Further Requests Please Let Us Know And We Will Look Into It And Aim To Include In Future Updates!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU APPRECIATE & SUPPORT ALL THE WORK DEVS HAVE PUT IN. IF IT WASNT FOR THE CWM TEAM, AND THE TWRP TEAM THIS BATCH WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE! SO A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL

Link To Download

http://bit.ly/13sSCB6 v2.4 - English Minor Bug Fixes 09/07/12
    http://bit.ly/MUxGKJ v2.3 - French Minor Bug Fixes 09/07/12
    Details

Instructions

Please Unzip Folder - Then Double Click runme.bat To Start The Batch File.

Changelog

Code:
    [B][03/07/2013] V2.4[/B]
    Updated TWRP to 2.5.0.0

[B][03/07] V2.3[/B]
    Removed Recently Non-Developed Recoveries - Please Refer To Old Versions 
    If You Want Them (i.e Pauls & Doom Recoveries)
    Added New CWM Recovery 5.8.40
    Added New TWRP Recovery 2.1.7

[B][28/05] V.2.2[/B]
    Added CWM Recovery With Working USB / ADB
    Added TWRP Recovery 2.1.6

[B][22/05] V.2.1[/B]
    Added French Translation - Thanks to leSScro

[B][16/05] V.2.1 [/B]
    Added New HTC Stock Recovery 1.29

[B][04/05] V.2.0 [/B]
    Complete UI Redesign
    Added Check Connected Devices

[B][30/04] V.1.2 [/B]
    Added Flash TWRP Recovery

[B][27/04] V.1.1 [/B]
    Added Instruction To Flash DOOM Recovery
    Added Flash Interim Recovery
    Added Relock Bootloader
    Fixed Get MID Command
    General Code Cleanup.

[B][26/04] V1.0[/B]
    Initial Release

omg man, where's boot.img?

You have to put the boot.img from the Rom you want to flash in the boot folder if that's what you mean

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    just used this to flash stock recovery 1.29 and relock my bootloader, all worked perfectly.
    great program :)

Cheers Nice to know we are helping the community!​
    Thank you.

I'll try it out right now. I only want to do this so I can get the new 1.29.401.11 OTA.

Can I unlock the bootloader with this tool too, afterwards?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

****e, it's not working for me. I installed HTC drivers, but it says 'waiting for device...', even when I choose other options in the UI :-(

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

I manually went to bootloader screen (with vol down and reboot) and then it the tool suddenly said installed recovery. After this, I chose the RE-LOCK BOOTLOADER option, but this did not work (bootloader still said 'UNLOCKED' instead of re-locked). What went wrong and why can't I re-lock the bootloader?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Great, my whole recovery seems to be gone now

Are you 100% sure you are in fastboot USB mode and not just hboot?