SuperJEllYNowV5.1HD2.Final Jellybean 4.1.2.Port.

Search This thread

Rahil S

Oct 20, 2012
Pune
Everything works fine dude.
Working flawless since last night.
But any option with which I can save battery, because
battery drain is too much.

Suhaib10

Sep 3, 2009
Mississauga
Really that is how you feel? That is why I stopped making Roms because of statements like that. First to let you know this is from the Desire Section, and if you check the app,bin,etc,fonts,frameworks,lib,media,usr,vendor,xbin folders you will see that this is from the same rom but with extra files to make wifi work. Thank you though.

From my Motorola Cliq days lol Im not new to this but true to this. If i compiled it than i will say i compiled it if i ported it than i will state the same thank you and have a blessed day.:)

Don't worry we all know how hard it is to make a stable and fast rom and congrats. Currently testing miui a bit laggy but propably my sd will try non miui soon.

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Just installed last night. this morning configured to my needs and must say this is good rom. Quiet happy with this ROM. Apps open fast. One thing noted was list scrolling like contacts or scrolling long browser pages sometimes is not smooth ( as tytung CM10 ). Still haven't test blutooth / wifi / battery drain. Tomorrow I will test everything and report.
Thanks for the great ROM. This will be my daily ROM and hope you keep updating this ROM.
(Note I'm not comparing roms so devs / fans please don't feel affended.)

noidz

Mar 22, 2009
What is the version your miui jb?
Because i can't see the widget for task killer and toggle.

And thanks for your works

Envoyé depuis mon HTC HD2

ducati

Feb 21, 2005
Antwerp
Works perfect

Hi, works like a charm on NAND. Up till now no problems at all, will test further :), just one small question, is it possible to get transparent statusbar ? Now not possible through settings. It just makes your screen bigger :) thanks for hard work.

Shaumaaa

Jun 3, 2011
Belgrade
Noob question here, don't flame me :D
For system partition size(mag):
1. I go to the HD2toolkit
2. Select magldr repartition(it assumes that I'm already in the usb flasher mode)
3. When I select the partition size(eg. 350), there is a pop up window asking me what cache size do I want? What cache size to put?
Thanks!
Already downloaded the rom, clicked thanks.
You'd like to see my face when I saw 4.1.2 FINAL. :D

aiwenor

Aug 31, 2007
Ploiesti
works great on NativeSD, but gapps doesn't seem to instal...:confused:
I used youre installation instructions, but in the end I have no google apps...

Thank you.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
What is the version your miui jb?
Because i can't see the widget for task killer and toggle.

And thanks for your works

Envoyé depuis mon HTC HD2
hold the home key and clear the apps all at one time or slide up to clear or down to lock in place. if you have the soft keys than use the recents apps button and follow the same instructions.

Reactions: alexdoux25

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
works great on NativeSD, but gapps doesn't seem to instal...:confused:
I used youre installation instructions, but in the end I have no google apps...

Thank you.

Im sorry about that I wasnt thinking. If some one wants to make a aroma installer zip for the gapps than i would appreciate it. I wasnt going to start making ports and mods but i had it running so i released it but i dont use native sd but ill come up with something for you sorry.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Noob question here, don't flame me :D
For system partition size(mag):
1. I go to the HD2toolkit
2. Select magldr repartition(it assumes that I'm already in the usb flasher mode)
3. When I select the partition size(eg. 350), there is a pop up window asking me what cache size do I want? What cache size to put?
Thanks!
Already downloaded the rom, clicked thanks.
You'd like to see my face when I saw 4.1.2 FINAL. :D
im on clk but i use 7mb for cache. just because i like the number 7:)

Reactions: Shaumaaa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Slider1v4.jpg

Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-56-16.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-58-28.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-58-02.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-57-01.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-57-22.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-59-08.png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-09-58-53.png

[ROM][JellyBean 4.1]...JellyNowV5.1...[Team JellyNow & SuperTeam][23/11/12]
    JellyNow

im using a 325mb partition on clk so that should be ok and this has aroma installer to detect the boot.

SYSTEM PARTITIONS

325mb system

7mb cache

this is what I use for all my flashing,:)

JellyNow is a rom made for HTC Desire and ported to the HTC HD2. It's an Android 4.1, AOKP, based on the SuperTeam Base. JellyNow is more than a ROM, it's a project we are working on to get the new Android version running on HTC Desire.

Website->http://www.JellyNow.com

Twitter->https://twitter.com/JellyNow1

Team JellyNow & SuperOSR

credit to Polo96 for letting me port this beautiful rom thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbuc46a5wyv64zv/SuperjellyNowV5.1.HD2.final.zip this is the main build than flash jb gapps
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8hj92ii948q6t5g/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/z9hl6l13r5jd6ha/Super_Wipe.zip for super wipe.zip
    The source of this rom is All in github.com:
    Device: SuperJB-Devices/android_devices_htc_bravo
    Manifiest: podxboq/android
    You can see, I merge several projects, from CyanogenMod, Evervol, AOK and SuperTeam.
    This is the really open source project. If you like our work, you can see on github.com, like I follow the others.

I am using the crystal theme for cm10 it doesnt come like that so dont say false advertisement but it is free on the market.

Here is a treat miui jelly bean from nexus one base is smokin901 the rest nexus one credits to Smokin901 and miui.us same method use for SuperjellyNow :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/14zy9c42364c2cw/iKiNG_JEllY_MiUi.zip

how I flash all my roms are like this: I wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik-cache than reboot recovery. I flash super wipe.zip than when it is done I flash the Rom, than the Gapps and reboot.

Also I would love to thank Tytung for his jb kernel and modifying his aroma installer to flash this build and some of his wifi libs because with out that there would be no wifi. And all the Great respected members who bring us goodies. enjoy

For those that use the native sd here is a quote from datagr originally Posted by datagr :
    I have just installed this rom and I feel it really smooth. Thank you for the rom!
    I have one small request if it is ok with the author...
    I saw that he has included nativeSDmultiboot app in the rom.
    This is an honor for me and for all the people that helped on this app!
    But you have the version 6 instead of the latest version 10.
    Here is the latest version so please include it in the next release.
    http://xdaforums.com/show...postcount=1392
    Thank you again and keep up the awesome work!

I also want to thank you for this app datagr.
    im working on a new build for you devoted supporters. Sorry been really busy with life a whole hell of drama.:(
    i was gonna respond with a smart ass comment
    but decided to talk with my pet rock instead

its all good. There is alot of people that will complain about something not working or some problem or another. And im sorry if it doesnt work for everybody but all i can do is tell you how my phone is setup and how i flashed it to make it work. I had a problem with smokin901's miui jb rom before. It just wouldnt boot up for me but when i tried the sd version all was well. so to each his own but you dont see me on his thread saying your build has a lot of bugs! Superusers these days are incredible with what they post.
    Why no russian language?:eek:

you are the excact reason so many hd2 devs are moving on
    i really wish the mods would start banning dumbazzes like you
    Im still working on all the problems thank you for your support.:)