[MOD][23 Dec][Discontinued] MusicBox 4 (Phoenix) | base 3.14.401.31 OTA | Sources

Search This thread

manicsen

Oct 13, 2010
Dubai, UAE
hi,
Why do i get continuous boot animation in Renovated One X ROM when i flashed this MOD. Do this MOD support Renovated ROM or not.. During installation, i choose other ROM. Please guide me...

-Manicsen

lyapota

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 15, 2008
Kiev
hi,
Why do i get continuous boot animation in Renovated One X ROM when i flashed this MOD. Do this MOD support Renovated ROM or not.. During installation, i choose other ROM. Please guide me...

-Manicsen

In my opinion it because mwilky include in rom beats mod from MemAllocatoR.
Framework and libs changed for this mod comparison with stock version.
For Renovate use last beats mod, it include MusicBox 4 for now, or wait while mwilky renew his ROM.

Reactions: mwilky

gorle

Nov 1, 2011
Milan
luigigorlero.com
Your Mod just gives me that music improvement I was waiting for since 2.17 ICS ... Amazing :laugh:
Just one thing: the music crackles if you choose any other sound enhancement than Beats Audio if played in an other app with a soudtrack (like games or stuff). Can you fix that? I'll sent you a log if you want

fllash

Dec 20, 2007
Melbourne
Shut up and take my monies! Where can I donate to?

I've been waiting for something like this since 2.17 - Used altered EQ presets and now they work again :D

Cheerio from Aus,
Josh.

dyval

@Iyapota once again thanks for this superb mod. :) I just have a question, I'm using Ttorrent pro app to download music online. Why is it that if I transfer the files from the Ttorrent folder to my music folder the music files won't play anymore. If I transfer it back then it plays again. How do I fix this problem? You are the music expert that's why I asked this question. Thank you my friend and I hope you can help me.

manicsen

Oct 13, 2010
Dubai, UAE
My mobile is running in ROM :Renovate 12.2.0, Kernel Version 3.1.10, Baseband 5.1204.162.29, build number 3.14.401.27 CL28187, but still i am getting continuous boot animation :(

_manicsen

lyapota

Aug 15, 2008
Kiev
Ver 1.1
  • Compatible with PowerSaver, Disable Beats notification
Disable Beats notification(if You use it) must be flashed after MusicBox 4

lyapota

Aug 15, 2008
Kiev
@Iyapota once again thanks for this superb mod. :) I just have a question, I'm using Ttorrent pro app to download music online. Why is it that if I transfer the files from the Ttorrent folder to my music folder the music files won't play anymore. If I transfer it back then it plays again. How do I fix this problem? You are the music expert that's why I asked this question. Thank you my friend and I hope you can help me.

How You trasfer files?
Now, with MTP implementation, MediaScaner start scaning folders with limited changes in file system.
Looks like You torrent client give info for MediaScaner to scan folders and scaner put information in media DB. But when You move files MediaScaner not start again.
Try move one file through MTP protocol from PC.

Reactions: dyval

dyval

Ver 1.1

Can I flash this over version 1.0?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

How You trasfer files?
Now, with MTP implementation, MediaScaner start scaning folders with limited changes in file system.
Looks like You torrent client give info for MediaScaner to scan folders and scaner put information in media DB. But when You move files MediaScaner not start again.
Try move one file through MTP protocol from PC.

So if I understand you correctly, I need to transfer musoc files from my phone to PC, then PC to phone right?thanks my friend. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MusicBox 4 (Phoenix)
    Ladies and gentlemens, I am glad to introduce you MusicBox 4. The MOD based on 3.14.401.31 OTA.
    I call it the Phoenix Projects. Rebuilt from the ashes.
    This mod is a part of my life, so feel free to click Thanks.
    Short info

The MOD give HTC Global Sound control on system level & add some non global effects.
    • Control sound effects
    • Select beats profile for wired and BT-A2DP HeadSet
    • Add non global WOW effects - SRS, HTC, Voice, HTC 5.1
    • Equalizer
    Ver 1.2
    • Reworked installing method - after clean data still working (don't remove 50musicbox file from init.d folder manually)
    • Mod ready to embedding in ROMs for now
    Ver 1.1

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Known problems

Credits:
    shnizlon for the ROM.

Warning
    The MOD change framework. Don't forget about NaNd backup before flash it.
    If You have system tweak flashed before this mod, You can lost them.

Ver 1.2

Ver 1.2
    • Reworked installing method - after clean data still working (don't remove 50musicbox file from init.d folder manually)
    • Mod ready to embedding in ROMs for now
    Functionallity not changed, but if You have plans up to hboot 1.39 - better flash ver 1.2 MusicBox before this.
    Don't forgot to flash "Disable beats notification" over, if use this mod too.
    Sources

So, seems working for most ROMs. Added sources to OP.
    Can I flash this over version 1.0?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

So if I understand you correctly, I need to transfer musoc files from my phone to PC, then PC to phone right?thanks my friend. :)
    1. Yes You can flash it over 1.0
    2. Correctly, if it solve your problem, I'll add menu option to Music player for rescan media folders.
    Man you made me so happy! Thank you so much for this so hard job you did! I admire you..