[Q]Multiple Google Account Issues

Search This thread

jdougal11

Feb 7, 2011
I use multiple Google Accounts on my phone, which up until now has not been an issue. I currently am on an unmodded S5 and having nothing but problems. One of my accounts is actually my fiances where it is synced for Google Keep only. We use it to sync daily notes, to-do lists, etc. This used to work without issue.

My phone however now is attempting to force me to sync to other items. It without prompting has been selecting to sync Google+ along with Google Photos.

Also whenever anything is done with photos (gallery opened, camera, etc) it shows all my other Google Accounts. They are only syncing email outside of my main account. These are all showing the account requesting permission to access the photos.

Has anyone ever had these issues before? Any remedy? I have attempted to remove the accounts and re-sync them with the correct permissions. The issues continue to occur.

jdougal11

Feb 7, 2011
I use multiple Google Accounts on my phone, which up until now has not been an issue. I currently am on an unmodded S5 and having nothing but problems. One of my accounts is actually my fiances where it is synced for Google Keep only. We use it to sync daily notes, to-do lists, etc. This used to work without issue.

My phone however now is attempting to force me to sync to other items. It without prompting has been selecting to sync Google+ along with Google Photos.

Also whenever anything is done with photos (gallery opened, camera, etc) it shows all my other Google Accounts. They are only syncing email outside of my main account. These are all showing the account requesting permission to access the photos.

Has anyone ever had these issues before? Any remedy? I have attempted to remove the accounts and re-sync them with the correct permissions. The issues continue to occur.

Bump- anyone experience anything similar?