[Q] 4.4.3 and Sense 6 update

Search This thread

saint168

Aug 11, 2006
I just rooted my HTC One last week and yesterday I got notified of an update for my AT&T HTC One. Tried to install the update but failed. Do I need to unroot my phone before I can install the update? Do I even need that update? Should I just install a custom rom forget about the update form AT&T?

hafizimtiaz

I just rooted my HTC One last week and yesterday I got notified of an update for my AT&T HTC One. Tried to install the update but failed. Do I need to unroot my phone before I can install the update? Do I even need that update? Should I just install a custom rom forget about the update form AT&T?

If the new update is Sense 6.0, my suggestion is you should accept the update. It's a huge leap forward from Sense 5.5. For achieving OTA, you need to be complete stock. You can return to stock by flashing RUU (exe or zip).

Reactions: tahsinafarah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If the new update is Sense 6.0, my suggestion is you should accept the update. It's a huge leap forward from Sense 5.5. For achieving OTA, you need to be complete stock. You can return to stock by flashing RUU (exe or zip).