Watch Styler App - NOT WORKING

Search This thread

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
I have to root my watch and flash a custom rom for a stock app to work? [emoji54]

Is there no way to get this running correctly without having to go through all that?

I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try ;)

Reactions: RJV3

RJV3

Mar 8, 2012
New York City
I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try ;)
Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]

theaminh81

Sep 7, 2014
Used to have my gear 1 rooted but ended up u rooting because I didn't find a need for it. With the gear 2, really just wanted watch styler and a couple of other apps running. So I took the dive and ran tizen mod 3.0 and got watch styler working. Finally! Thank you sir [emoji106]

I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me:rolleyes:

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
I have zenfone 5 and one gear 2, i rooted and setup tizen mod 3.0, but when i setup watch style on zenfone 5, app run, but i saw notification "Failed to install the app", because when i gear manager on zenfone 5, i no see point to setup watch style, ,
I have seen one video on youtube, he did setup watch style on no samsung anh he changed style watch on gear but I dont remember that video. Please help me:rolleyes:

I just replayed you in pm but...

1-check unknown sources is enabled in gear manager

2-install the modded apk of watchstyler in 3rd post of tizenmod thread

shahswar

Apr 22, 2015
Need to connect watch styler with gear 2

Dear All,
Kindly tell me how to connect watch styler with gear 2. I hav enote 3 and gear manager is installed on it. I have also intalled watch styler but watch styler does not connect to gear 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone successfully installed the Watch Styler App on their Gear 2/Neo? It seems that several people are saying "no luck". When I try to install it shows "installing", but nothing happens. I cancel the install by shutting it down... Then, I see it on my Note 3, but there is nothing on the watch (under "home screen styler", "clocks")

Thoughts? It is showing a lot of positive reviews. But I suspect those are all from the GEAR 1. I don't think this is suppose to be available for our Gear 2 quite yet.
    My problem is that I can't even find the watch styler on the Samsung apps store...whether through the gear manager app or the standalone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Has anyone successfully installed the Watch Styler App on their Gear 2/Neo? It seems that several people are saying "no luck". When I try to install it shows "installing", but nothing happens. I cancel the install by shutting it down... Then, I see it on my Note 3, but there is nothing on the watch (under "home screen styler", "clocks")

Thoughts? It is showing a lot of positive reviews. But I suspect those are all from the GEAR 1. I don't think this is suppose to be available for our Gear 2 quite yet.

Strange indeed; I'd no problems with Watch Styler installing from Samsung Apps in Gear Manager:

ne3a.png
    6f5q.png
    f9m0.png
    tl45.png
    qka8.jpg

By the way: you know this forum has a search-function? Why are you starting a new thread, when there is already one about Watch Styler where these probems are also mentioned?

Watch Styler
    hi guys
    i have a note 2 with custom rom when i tried installing watch styler through samsung apps it installs on the note2 however it fails to install on the gear2. so i tried pairing it with a note 3 with official rom and it worked. so i guess it has to do with the custom rom
    I have to root my watch and flash a custom rom for a stock app to work? [emoji54]

Is there no way to get this running correctly without having to go through all that?