Search This thread

shankar_vl

Mar 23, 2016
Nice app. Clean and hitting directly my requirements with minimal set up. Not much of mumbo jumbo. Good thing it is free unlike other apps. Thanks.

jorv976

Feb 21, 2011
Thank you. App works exactly as it should on both my fire TVs 1st and 2nd gen and also on MEMU Emulator on Windows 10 PC.

Jahuty

Sep 3, 2017
Flipped Landscape

Hello, I'm using a Firestick v2 on a top-bottom monitor setup and have the top monitor flipped. Is there any way to get this app to achieve flipped landscape view? When selecting Flipped Landscape, it goes right back to normal landscape view. Any tips appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

oroboros74

Jan 3, 2013
Hi;

We have launched a new app, and we want to give the app for free to XDA community.
We need your help as we have tested in a few devices. should not be any bug, but please report if you find any weird behaviour. We are also listening suggestions if you think we can make better our app. Thanks in advanced!

FMlOPdhRdHZUpbYlXSfSphSyOdGDa5j0l1jr7DkurjiTuFZDqNSFvl8D86awkzoqJvI=w124

Rotate Screen Orientation :

Rotate Screen Orientation is a TRUE orientation locking app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE to LANDSCAPE or PORTRAIT the automatic orientation to override app specific settings. :)

NO rooting required! Works with all Launchers!

SCREENSHOTS:
bTqgOkRqt0R2icU8tN4mR1hTzvP4aj1Ws79t31rVkka_-dfFaO_FICYiErBG440Z8g=h230
MT-yBV9ykBkaAskdomI3M5TzOGIxbpu1xx1pdJu4ZbqdCc8upU8aRw9Hp5amch-bgRg=h230

21Up-mgSZ8PdeYPP_LfwA-mBjac-7JWKG2eZ3h-qDGAr1g7JkFZN_pK_QmwVZQ4mY_9Q
ZTAlZAzncPzV1OIYyDe_NtD49gjaXiJabqL2uPGufcZ7VxBqxhbtyaEfsWk7Kh7JeO0
YyOXwcrtQNHc_FTC25CE488vFNqTkF6yE4pAVHMDQFuFVc-4vhskq0lODOhoIi-hz2Q

Screen Modes:
1. Landscape (Forced)
2. Reversed Landscape
3. Portrait (Same as disabling auto rotate in phone's settings)
4. Forced Portrait (Always in portrait regardless of app!)
5. Reversed Portrait
6. Auto Rotate (forced)

DOWNLOAD LINK :

FULL & FREE - ONLY FOR XDA COMMUNITY :
http://www.loadinghome.net/apk/RotateScreenOrientation.apk

Google Play Links :
Trial ( 7 days) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.rotatescreenorientationtrial
Full version (paid version): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.rotatescreenorientation

If you like the app, you can rate us at Google Play, we will appreciate it.

Note : The Full and Free version is only for XDA community. You can download directly from our server. Please do not share the apk link, you can share the Google play trial or paid version links. Thanks for your comprension.

I purchased the app from Google Play store for my Mibox, but it shows it's incompatible and won't allow direct installation to it.

I sideloaded the APK you have on OP, but it doesn't seem to be the latest version. Suggestions?

terzdek

May 30, 2018
Ústí nad Labem
Hello,

I have Phillips android 55pus6412 and installed the latest update. I wanted to install Rotate Screen Orientation using ES file explorer. I have installed unsupported applications: Horizon GO and O2 TV, Google Drive, Google Photos, and everything is fine.

Unfortunately, you can not install Rotate Screen Orientation or Set Orientation 1.1.4. The installation field is gray, you can just cancel it.

Please help :) Debug mode is on.

G

GuestK00326

has any one tried this on amazon firestick are amazon tv ?

CuF

Aug 29, 2015
All links in the first post are dead. Anyone know why, have an alterantive app or a copy of this they can link?

CuF

Aug 29, 2015
The problem with android apps is there is ALWAYS so many similar. I like to stick with XDA community stuff when possible.

That said, I need something that supposrts android TVs. I have some apps I want to sideload that rotate vertically.

sosimple

Aug 20, 2017
Greece
www.youtube.com
The problem with android apps is there is ALWAYS so many similar. I like to stick with XDA community stuff when possible.

That said, I need something that supposrts android TVs. I have some apps I want to sideload that rotate vertically.
For android tv you don't need this kind of app, you need one which force every app to go landscape. There is one with the name "set orientation" just kbs. But don't remember where i find it, Google it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi;

We have launched a new app, and we want to give the app for free to XDA community.
    We need your help as we have tested in a few devices. should not be any bug, but please report if you find any weird behaviour. We are also listening suggestions if you think we can make better our app. Thanks in advanced!

Rotate Screen Orientation is a TRUE orientation locking app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE to LANDSCAPE or PORTRAIT the automatic orientation to override app specific settings. :)

SCREENSHOTS:

Screen Modes:
    1. Landscape (Forced)
    2. Reversed Landscape
    5. Reversed Portrait
    6. Auto Rotate (forced)

DOWNLOAD LINK :

Google Play Links :
    Trial ( 7 days) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.rotatescreenorientationtrial
    Full version (paid version): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.loadinghome.rotatescreenorientation

Note : The Full and Free version is only for XDA community. You can download directly from our server. Please do not share the apk link, you can share the Google play trial or paid version links. Thanks for your comprension.
    Thanks for the share mate.
    One question, i already use "Ultimate Rotation Control", how does it compare to it (besides the fact that it's cheaper) ?

Hi;
    Good question. I was going to use the app that you mentioned but it request unnecesary permission that are not neccesary for this kind of app,
    If you compare both apps, we have removed the following permissions :

* Phone calls - read phone status and identity
    * Your applications information - retrieve running apps
    * Your accounts - find accounts on the device
    * Network communication - full network access

We decided to develop a similar app but only using the minimal required permission. We apply this minimal permission policy to all apps that we develop, for example, our game "The Great Fusion" require 0 permissions.

For me , permissions are a strong reasson to decide for an app or other. :)
    What do you think about?
    Hi;

SCREENSHOTS:

Screen Modes:
    1. Landscape (Forced)
    2. Reversed Landscape
    5. Reversed Portrait
    6. Auto Rotate (forced)

DOWNLOAD LINK :

Google Play Links :

Thanks I have been using this successfully on my FireTV for a while and although it is free here, I am on my way to the Play store to pay for it.
    has anyone found an app that allows auto rotation to reverse portrait (upside down) this works on this app only when we click force reverse portrait... tried out many other rotation apps and none seem to allow auto reverse portrait

http://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-rotation-orientation-manager-t2822984
    Found this app, set it to forced full sensor....Don't know how bad the battery drain is though..
    The download link for xda members brings me to a site full ads and no apk in sight. Really appreciate it if that could get fixed.
    Can you try now?