FORUMS

[ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

3,622 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,019

By digitalhigh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from digitalhigh: Lollipop GPE for All HTC M8 Carriers
29th November 2014, 04:01 PM |#6381  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjeeeeee

Power +vol up for about 10 seconds then power + vol down to reboot to boot loader? See if it works ?

Thank you my friend. I tried Pow + Vol- like 10 times and nothing. Tried the other one, nothing. But for whatever reason doing your two in a row worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to CattleRancher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CattleRancher Ad-Free
29th November 2014, 04:03 PM |#6382  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwartz.matthew.e

I haven't tried it but someone said it worked on the latest update....sorry it didn't help you man

I dont know if it was this file though. Phone ran fine until I tried to text using google's new sms app. Keyboard would come up in all black, I could type but couldnt see the keys. Then I had a Google Play Services not installed on the phone error pop up. Then phone went reboot happy!! Good times
29th November 2014, 04:32 PM |#6383  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 12,019

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

I also have the t-cdma 64 carrier name on Verizon

Can you grab me a screen shot of your "about phone" section after doing the dialer code? Specificially, I want to see what network you're connecting to where it's not displaying correctly. I have a hunch it's only on 3G networks?

For errybody else - this is a general catchall for the three pages of comments or so since I fell asleep.

1. SuperSU is fine to update using "normal" method in the apk. Apparently I suck at life and did not include the newest files.

2. T-CDMA 64 is, as I just said up there, a result of the new eri file. I'm sure other stuff out there will make it go away, but it'll prolly break the multireboot menu too. I'm sure I just missed a spot somewhere. Leaving it should not have any negative effects other than not looking right.

3. I will add the other CID to the sprint firmware.

I just woke up - gonna get some coffee in me, do some other things. I'll get us an 11/29 build up sometime this afternoon.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digitalhigh Ad-Free
29th November 2014, 04:32 PM |#6384  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,513

More
Anyone having YouTube problems? When I watch a video it stops then when u press play it Grey's out the progress bar and doesn't do nothing. Happens on every video I've see.

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk
29th November 2014, 04:50 PM |#6385  
Flag Saylorsburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

Anyone having YouTube problems? When I watch a video it stops then when u press play it Grey's out the progress bar and doesn't do nothing. Happens on every video I've see.

Just watched a couple videos with out issue. Is the app updated?
29th November 2014, 05:00 PM |#6386  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodingi

Just watched a couple videos with out issue. Is the app updated?

I think so

29th November 2014, 05:01 PM |#6387  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinandroid1

I just noticed another thing.. On the lastest rom.. G-store wants me to pay for apps I already paid for.. switched back to the old rom before this one. Everything is good.. make no sense..

Check your android ID. You can manage this on tibu.
29th November 2014, 05:01 PM |#6388  
Flag Walden, NY
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Lots of freezes here, random apps. Have trouble restarting then, hangs on HTC screen a lot.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sonicshaman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonicshaman Ad-Free
29th November 2014, 05:03 PM |#6389  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Dont know if anyone noticed, but its funny when this rom is updated so is that "other one"!!!! Its pathetic how obvious that guy is
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to electric turd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electric turd Ad-Free
29th November 2014, 05:11 PM |#6390  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric turd

Dont know if anyone noticed, but its funny when this rom is updated so is that "other one"!!!! Its pathetic how obvious that guy is

It's nearly the same changelog too

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
29th November 2014, 05:14 PM |#6391  
Thanks Meter: 2,613

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguy0306

I had it in the zip but not in the ROMs init.d folder. I tried running the file as root and it failed with a permission error.

You won't see it in the system just in the zip cause if u look at the script last command is to remove script.
If you want casting for chrome cast just run this in terminal
As root

sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db "insert into overrides values('gms:cast:mirroring_enabled',1);"

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to runandhide05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift runandhide05 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)