FORUMS

[ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

3,622 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,019

By digitalhigh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from digitalhigh: Lollipop GPE for All HTC M8 Carriers
29th November 2014, 07:52 PM |#6421  
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

Well, to be fair, I saw the original method that said to do it using sqlite editor apk, then manually f/c the services. I then took and handwrote the original commands I posted a few days ago...then in this ROM, took and changed "INSERT INTO" to "INSERT OR UPDATE" after seeing okibi do it, realizing that would account for it already being there.

Either way, it's a bloody brilliant idea that wasn't mine to begin with, and I'm happy to give whomver credit for it. Now if I could only make it work from init.d.

Optional workaround for init.d:
Rename debuggerd in /system/bin to debuggerd.orig and make a shell script (named debuggerd) to call debuggerd.orig then whatever commands you want to run.
Debuggerd runs on boot, so the script (as well as the original debuggerd by calling debuggerd.orig) will be executed every boot.

EDIT: Look here. Thanks, @JustArchi.
29th November 2014, 07:58 PM |#6422  
Thanks Meter: 2,613

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn

Optional fix:
Rename debuggerd in /system/bin to debuggerd.orig and make a shell script (named debuggerd) to call debuggerd.orig then whatever commands you want to run.
Debuggerd runs on boot, so the script (as well as the original debuggerd by calling debuggerd.orig) will be executed every boot.

i was just about to suggest the same but for /system/etc/init.qcom.bt.sh only because thats the first thing i saw running once most the vitals are up and running
29th November 2014, 07:59 PM |#6423  
Flag The Nothing
Thanks Meter: 22,615

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn

Optional workaround for init.d:

EDIT: Look here. Thanks, @JustArchi.

init.d is working in the ROM. Just some of the scripts aren't.

You know it's working because the wp_mod is being loaded via init script.
29th November 2014, 08:04 PM |#6424  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 469

More
I'm lagless. Freshest build and Verizon carrier.
29th November 2014, 08:09 PM |#6425  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
I got 1 lockup after 1st install. I noticed I was trying to do 100 things at once. If I left it and got everything going slowly until Google restored stuff. I haven't had any issues since.
29th November 2014, 08:13 PM |#6426  
Flag Bozeman
Thanks Meter: 124

More
I'm having no issues on the latest build, obviously with a clean flash.
29th November 2014, 08:15 PM |#6427  
Flag Minot, ND
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Where are we at with the T-CDMA 64? I didn't have this issue in the Nov 26 build, It showed up as Verizon Wireless.
29th November 2014, 08:20 PM |#6428  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by npong

Where are we at with the T-CDMA 64? I didn't have this issue in the Nov 26 build, It showed up as Verizon Wireless.

There's a quick fix posted a few pages back... I think DH is working on a new build though

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
29th November 2014, 08:32 PM |#6429  
Thanks Meter: 535

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okibi

I've been looking into the permissions thing and I'm hoping to get it resolved today (more in PM).

This might be a duh comment, but some of the permissions issues could be SELinux related, not simply unix file permissions. Check the context.

Thank you Devs!!!
29th November 2014, 08:59 PM |#6430  
Flag Saylorsburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blestsol

I'm lagless. Freshest build and Verizon carrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnob

I'm having no issues on the latest build, obviously with a clean flash.

These. I've been running this rom since 9:00 am. I have not had any issues at all. When I flash a new rom, I always format the internal storage and let Google Play install all apps. I have Titanium Backup, but never use it.
29th November 2014, 09:10 PM |#6431  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Was running the 11/28 build. Really smooth.

Went back to the previous one because chrome wouldnt sign into reddit for some reason.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)