FORUMS

[ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

3,622 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,019

By digitalhigh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from digitalhigh: Lollipop GPE for All HTC M8 Carriers
30th November 2014, 07:11 AM |#6501  
Flag Greenville, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 498

More
Came here to post that in case you'd called it a night already. First to download? Don't mind if I do. (Download count was at zero at AFH.) Might not be the first to finish the download (2MBit connection) and probably won't be the first to flash.

Just downloaded 11/28 earlier... Guess I'll just delete that.

11/26 is running mostly fine... Hitting more lag than I have before. Doesn't make the phone unusable, and most of the time it flies. I've moved Chrome's tabs back into the app (hate it the other way) and Facebook sometimes is near unusable. Not just Facebook. I've felt lag on the camera (Google Camera) and the built-in gallery. Not too worried. It'll all get worked out when the official OTA drops in a few days, I imagine. They say Monday, but watch something else come up. But I can be patient at least.... I had a Motorola, back when those didn't get updates. (When people praise Moto for updating phones, I just grin and think, "You must be new here." Then again, I didn't use HTC before the renaissance of the One M7, so I might go too easy on them...)
30th November 2014, 07:20 AM |#6502  
Flag Wichita Falls
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

Okay...zipping up a fix to fix everything I broke yesterday...

This is why you are a top developer in my book... Thank you for all your hard work
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynkz83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lynkz83 Ad-Free
30th November 2014, 08:19 AM |#6503  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

Don't let your phone die?

I seem to vaguely recall having something like that a while ago, and having it be related to an old version of Recovery flashing something where it didn't belong? I'd recommend a full RUU 4.4.4 and install the latest TWRP.

Same thing for the vibration issue...sounds like some bit of firmware is not happy. Start with a full RUU, see if that helps before trying to flash anything fancy.

I tried installing the ruu through the utility and it says the phone is not connected. I have the drivers installed and am using the stock cable. adb is not even recognizing the phone.... What do i do?
30th November 2014, 08:39 AM |#6504  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 103

Donate to Me
More
I'm still wondering why I'm getting a "Couldn't add widget." message on the recent aps page, right at the top. Trying to get a logcat of what is going on, is confusing to say the least. However, I did manage to get a screenshot.

It is so hard to sort through the noise in the logcat and find what is actually meaningful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-30-03-31-50.jpg
Views:	940
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	3040771  
30th November 2014, 09:20 AM |#6505  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Anyone with the 11/29 build see ads? I'm 99.9% sure I checkmarked the box for the Adblock hosts file, but I'm seeing ads in applications that weren't there before I flashed.
30th November 2014, 10:07 AM |#6506  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshadow

I'm still wondering why I'm getting a "Couldn't add widget." message on the recent aps page, right at the top. Trying to get a logcat of what is going on, is confusing to say the least. However, I did manage to get a screenshot.

It is so hard to sort through the noise in the logcat and find what is actually meaningful.

Did you delete Google search by any chance? Mines working just fine. Running on Sprint. Also, I have Google now enabled.
30th November 2014, 10:17 AM |#6507  
I downloaded 2x I did clean and dirty both tines when go and push power my phone reboots but doesn't come back have to hold power and up then it reboots. This also happens if I update su or don't. I haven't had any issues on 11/26 and back. I have latest fw and I am on sprint. Anyone else have this problem

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthony92170 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anthony92170 Ad-Free
30th November 2014, 10:18 AM |#6508  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony92170

I downloaded 2x I did clean and dirty both tines when go and push power my phone reboots but doesn't come back have to hold power and up then it reboots. This also happens if I update su or don't. I haven't had any issues on 11/26 and back. I have latest fw and I am on sprint. Anyone else have this problem

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I am also facing this problem on the newest build. Rather than showing the power menu, it instantly goes into a boot loop. I am also on Sprint.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djpabz23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djpabz23 Ad-Free
30th November 2014, 11:17 AM |#6509  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 954

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshadow

Delete and re add a google search widget to you're home screen. Might help.
30th November 2014, 01:27 PM |#6510  
Flag 3 miles from Sprint HQ
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpabz23

I am also facing this problem on the newest build. Rather than showing the power menu, it instantly goes into a boot loop. I am also on Sprint.

The same thing happen to a couple of us Sprint users yesterday when we tried the APM mod as it got released in the other lollipop thread. Sound's like maybe nothing was tested or modified for Sprint yet. I had to go back to a nandroid. I have not tried this version yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to comstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift comstar Ad-Free
30th November 2014, 01:37 PM |#6511  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for your endless work on this. Unfortunately GPS is still broken for me. I've installed numerous iterations. On my first install a couple weeks ago, GPS didn't work until I rebooted. I once successfully installed the 11/26 build with GPS, but after installing 11/28 and reflashing 11/26 (lost backup), no GPS on any version I try to install. I'm now on 11/29 but still no luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)