FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ ROM] V C S RL5/V C S II 02-15-2012 [ EL29 ] [TeAm VeNuM]

3,551 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
By VECTUS, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 13th January 2012, 06:23 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
19th March 2012, 07:46 PM |#511  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

Hey venum can i get a mirror for the RL5? Not able to download it from the OP link...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Mirror added...
The Following User Says Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th March 2012, 01:47 AM |#512  
crzy619's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Daygo
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Hey Venum, I know u are a busy man and you get to ur development as time allows but are you currently or do u plan on updating this Rom to ics? And/or are you going to create a green themed ics rom? I would like to update to ics but I just can't leave all this wonderful green behind. Thx
D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
20th March 2012, 03:11 AM |#513  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzy619

Hey Venum, I know u are a busy man and you get to ur development as time allows but are you currently or do u plan on updating this Rom to ics? And/or are you going to create a green themed ics rom? I would like to update to ics but I just can't leave all this wonderful green behind. Thx
D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Ive kind of left theming. Hoping someone will make a green theme for icss and it will work for the ice rom...
23rd March 2012, 08:08 PM |#514  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 349
 
More
Hey venum, our anybody still using this ROM... what is the actual name of the max Payne ringtone you put into the ROM? I like it and want to download the full song of it... but I can't find it anywhere..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
23rd March 2012, 09:37 PM |#515  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

Hey venum, our anybody still using this ROM... what is the actual name of the max Payne ringtone you put into the ROM? I like it and want to download the full song of it... but I can't find it anywhere..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

You you, I downloaded that from zedge and I've never bothered to find out the name... pretty bad*** hunh?...
The Following User Says Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 10:29 PM |#516  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 349
 
More
ahah ya it's pretty sick. So you still working this ROM? I like it but I think there still can be improvements

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
26th March 2012, 01:58 AM |#517  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009

ahah ya it's pretty sick. So you still working this ROM? I like it but I think there still can be improvements

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

What kind of improvements?
26th March 2012, 03:05 AM |#518  
Carbajal3009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 349
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNuM

What kind of improvements?

I noticed there's parts where there's missing some green. And sometimes my phone gets really hot when charging using this ROM. and it's weird cause I tested calks... Mijjahs blendz ROM and this one. All for one week. And it was just this one that got my phone hot. Weird...but other than that that's pretty much it. still rocking the ROM. I just put my phone on a cold surface while charging.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
12th May 2012, 12:50 PM |#519  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Man this ROM is freakin gorgeous. Amazing work once again.
13th May 2012, 03:36 AM |#520  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
is there a md5 because my download never works

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes