Vancouver
Samsung Galaxy S20

Attachments

• I337M_NE1.jpg
    I337M_NE1.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 2,019

Alofile

Sep 13, 2012
Question if I am going to fresh the NE1 using Odin. Do I need to fresh the Modem to improve the reception.
Thanks

crazy_dr0id

Nov 17, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I can just flash this modem with TWRP right? Anyone try it yet? How does it compare to NC1?

As far as I know you have to use desktop Odin to flash modems on this device, first flash unchecked reboot, load back into Odin and flash a second time. Idk why but a lot of us on i337m have to double flash this way to get it to stick. There's some threads on here with step by step details from the last OTA update, maybe search out those for more info.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

saflang

Jul 30, 2008
As far as I know you have to use desktop Odin to flash modems on this device, first flash unchecked reboot, load back into Odin and flash a second time. Idk why but a lot of us on i337m have to double flash this way to get it to stick. There's some threads on here with step by step details from the last OTA update, maybe search out those for more info.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Double flash didn't stick, so I triple flashed it and this time it did stick. I used Odin v3.09 desktop version and placed modem.bin into the CP field.
Baseband now shows NE1 !!

saflang

Jul 30, 2008
Yay!! how's the LTE signal? maybe it's too soon to tell =P

I wish I'd recorded my signal strength (-db) before upgrading but all I can say is WOW, never had LTE at home before and with 4G normally only two bars, now 3 to 4 bars with LTE. Great upgrade !!

For those of you still having issues, just try it again.

sbug206

May 4, 2010
Untick the Auto Reboot. Power down manually using the off button after it flashes. I have much better luck getting the flash to stick this way.

wondakson

Dec 9, 2013
flashed 3 times, no auto reboot using odin 3.09

Works great! Full LTE bar before, and full LTE bar after. So can't really tell the difference yet. Will need to try this in a subway

Top Liked Posts