[NEW RELEASE | 13. 08. 2008] MRH 9.0 Valerian | FINAL | UC | Build 20273 |

Search This thread

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
I found my favorite wm6.1 ROM to date!!! :D

Thanks MRH, perfect collection of apps, tools, and use of the color black! The only thing it needed to make it perfect was nueFonts with the Calibri font. Now its the best ROM around IMHO.

hypept

May 14, 2008
Hi there,

This is my first post here.

I just gotta say thanks and congratulate the author of this ROM, because it's amazing!

Only question, where can I get Bubbler Breaker? My g/f will kill if I don't have installed... :|

Tks,

hype

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
Hi there,

I just gotta say thanks and congratulate the author of this ROM, because it's amazing!

Only question, where can I get Bubbler Breaker? My g/f will kill if I don't have installed... :|

Tks,

hype

OMG, I'm going to get killed too! I didnt realize this ROM has no games, good thing you said something before my girlfriend gets bored and figures that out. Is there a hermes game pack anywhere?

nlarge

Apr 20, 2007
will all a games work on here? I have some from my excalibur and I could link you all to a wide assortment of games if they are compatable!!!

TheAvatar

Aug 30, 2007
Canberra
Hi there,

Tks,

hype

I was just about to install this rom till I saw that post. BubbleBreaker is an essential.

jag121

Jan 27, 2007
Yeah I have a video problem as well. I have videos taken by my hermes on the storage card but when itried to play it in windows media player i only hear sounds.

I'll try that wmcore.dll first to see if it fixes it up but is there a free alternative to resco explorer to overwrite the file? Total Commander can't do it.

Also, where can I get nuefotns with calibri?

BTW thanks for a great release. Has a lot of useful programs and has so far let me to be able to restore my sms messages (where other roms would freeze).

MaRaHoX

Feb 3, 2006
Prague
Yeah I have a video problem as well. I have videos taken by my hermes on the storage card but when itried to play it in windows media player i only hear sounds.

I'll try that wmcore.dll first to see if it fixes it up but is there a free alternative to resco explorer to overwrite the file? Total Commander can't do it.

Also, where can I get nuefotns with calibri?

BTW thanks for a great release. Has a lot of useful programs and has so far let me to be able to restore my sms messages (where other roms would freeze).
Did U try f.e. TCPMP player? WMP is not so
bad, but also not so great;)

jag121

Jan 27, 2007
Yes In installed TCMP ver 0.81. IS that the latest? I tried to run a divx file 175mb and it was slow though. Is the file too big for player to handle? Or I don't have enoguh memory for smooth playback?