[SOLVED] Unstable accelerometer on ICS rom

Search This thread

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
I'm desperate with this one please help me! I'm using SlimICS but it seems like i have a miscalibrated accelerometer. I tried apps to calibrate but doesnt work. I read somewhere about the sensorcalibutil_yamaha located in /system/bin/ but I cant find mine. Cant play asphalt or any landscape accelerometer games bacause it kept tilting. I searched everywhere regarding this but still cant find an answer. Im using semaphore kernel in case it has something to do with this.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Solution: I flashed back to Gingerbread rom, did the horizontal calibration and flashed custom ICS rom. Works for me :)

Last edited:

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
that wont help. As I've said, im on ICS rom and horizontal calibration is not in the settings. I tried gps status but didnt work either. I'd like to know how to calibrate it with emulator.

taz0697

Dec 30, 2011
edmonton
Well if you go back to gb and calabrate then go back to ice that might work. Unless of course you tried that already. Make backups in TB first if you don't want to lose anything.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Reactions: cessprin00

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
Well if you go back to gb and calabrate then go back to ice that might work. Unless of course you tried that already. Make backups in TB first if you don't want to lose anything.

Thnks but is there any other way besides flashing to GB rom? I dont want to wipe my datas.

crofalcon

Feb 25, 2009
Zagreb
Bump
I've got the same problem but I really really don't want to reflash my phone 2 more times. Is there a way to calibrate? I'm currently on Cyanogen Mod 9 Nightly Build
Thanks

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
Bump
I've got the same problem but I really really don't want to reflash my phone 2 more times. Is there a way to calibrate? I'm currently on Cyanogen Mod 9 Nightly Build
Thanks

I dont think there's another way buddy. I've searched everywhere but nothing helps. Flashing to GB rom is the only one that helped me.

zodiaxe66

Nov 19, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Try reflash the rom you're on then u don't have wipe, only clear cache and dalvik
Maybe format system in recovery,find it in mount/storage and clear cache and dalvik,then reflash rom

Last edited:

crofalcon

Feb 25, 2009
Zagreb
I'll be putting the new nightly in a second so I'll try that. What will happen when I format system?

cessprin00

Mar 29, 2012
Try reflash the rom you're on then u don't have wipe, only clear cache and dalvik
Maybe format system in recovery,find it in mount/storage and clear cache and dalvik,then reflash rom

This wont help.

I'll be putting the new nightly in a second so I'll try that. What will happen when I format system?

Believe me, I've done this. I even did a full wipe but didnt help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.