MIUI Sensless ROM

Search This thread

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
Not really, Going to wait for the real deal, all these "like ASOP" and "like MIUI" "roms" are nothing more then themes that break something that's tied to sense, or only look like what they are suppsoed to on the home screen, everything else just looks the same. Swapping some .apks around doesn't make this a rom and isn't really development, it's theming. No offense.

oh if you see it as just moving some .apks around maybe
i should just stop....:'( :(:(

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
I didn't say you should stop, you asked if people wanted it, I replyed with my honest answer.

Are you doing more then just replacing .apks, launchers, and colors?

i dont, i move .libs around,zips,and as much as i can, you say colors like its an "easy" thing, theming isnt a walk in the park. you know what im done. :mad:

Digitaldreamer7

Apr 6, 2009
Tulsa
i dont, i move .libs around,zips,and as much as i can, you say colors like its an "easy" thing, theming isnt a walk in the park. you know what im done. :mad:

Don't get mad, it was just a question. I never said it was easy. I used to do the same thing with my G1, it took hours upon hours, upon days to get it just right. Got lazy with my other phones because there were always people better then I doing things with actual ASOP and MIUI roms that I just used them instead. I was just stating that I don't want to flash another hacked up sense rom. Nothing more. Don't take it personal.

G

glacierguy

Don't get mad, it was just a question. I never said it was easy. I used to do the same thing with my G1, it took hours upon hours, upon days to get it just right. Got lazy with my other phones because there were always people better then I doing things with actual ASOP and MIUI roms that I just used them instead. I was just stating that I don't want to flash another hacked up sense rom. Nothing more. Don't take it personal.

Yeah but you came off like a troll... And ya did it on purpose. A simple "no, I will wait for the real thing" would have been a fine answer, but u continued to take unnecessary shots at a guy who puts out modified ROMs that some people enjoy. Don't put your foot in your mouth after the fact and tell him not to take it personal, since that would just add to your trollish behavior. :D

No offense of course.

Sent from my iced out HTC Ruby

Digitaldreamer7

Apr 6, 2009
Tulsa
Yeah but you came off like a troll... And ya did it on purpose. A simple "no, I will wait for the real thing" would have been a fine answer, but u continued to take unnecessary shots at a guy who puts out modified ROMs that some people enjoy. Don't put your foot in your mouth after the fact and tell him not to take it personal, since that would just add to your trollish behavior. :D

No offense of course.

Sent from my iced out HTC Ruby

Edit for being A bit too harsh.

I think when I replied I was nice enough. He asked a question of the community and I replied with my honest answer. Not being a troll. I wasn't insulting him nor was I talking nonsense.

Last edited:

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
3a22562e.jpg

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Look.
don't give up so easy man.
Trolls will do there hardest to get you mad.
I know I may act like a jerk but at the end of the day I don't mean it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Add credit that you found the launcher thanks to me...
    I don't like how u just add the launcher without adding credit that u found it from me.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

LOL do what? if youre not the dev of the app, you have no claims to any "credit" little guy. did you ever "credit" me when you decided to use the sense 4.0 clock widget in your so-called rom? how about the dev that created it? did you "credit" him too? oh, the hypocrisy of some of you people...
    Would you guys want to see this ROM, untill we get some real MIUI, I could make one Feel like MIUI and things like that

Let me know