Tmobile online... Will there be a midnight release?

Search This thread

busab

Jun 25, 2010
Greer, SC
Just wondering if tmobile will begin selling the note 2 thru there website at midnight or will it be later on?

What's the normal times for online ordering to begin?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

chubb16

Nov 25, 2010
I keep hitting refresh! Maybe in a couple hours.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Baratheonist

Oct 23, 2012
It's 12:56a and am unable to place an order at the T-mobile site. System unable to respond...

Too many people placing orders?!?

DADDYDC650

Feb 4, 2010
Just upgraded!

Just upgraded! Paid for next day shipping as well. Not sure about the memory size but I'm guessing it's the 16GB. I didn't see another option. Can't wait!

BTW, it sais that it's not available but I'm guessing it's because the system isn't fully updated yet.
update.jpg

Last edited:

Baratheonist

Oct 23, 2012
Anyone able to get this on prepaid? Every time I try to get it out beings me to plans

You need to be a registered prepaid user. Unregistered/new users will always have the plan services shoved to them.

I'm on pre-paid already - $30/mo 5GB and registered. I want to order the phone and pay full price for it yet the system can't complete my order.

Layd Dly

Apr 16, 2009
Florida
Ordered my T-Mobile upgrade from WireFly this morning for $279.99 with no rebate. Now to wait impatiently for it to show up!

busab

Jun 25, 2010
Greer, SC
Just ordered mine from tmobile over the phone. Unfortunately it's already back ordered. It's scheduled to ship on the 26th. I think I may run to the store here in a little bit and just get one there if they have one though.

chubb16

Nov 25, 2010
Got the order in at 5am eastern time, i just woke up and got a notification it is backordered. Checked the website and its out of stock already.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's available online now!