[MOD][Xposed] G2 Skin Tweaks

Search This thread

hippiesky

Aug 27, 2013
I have a request, black settings and black contacts/dialer would be awesome. btw this is great loving these tweaks!

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

AlexxEG

Oct 18, 2013

:D

I have a request, black settings and black contacts/dialer would be awesome. btw this is great loving these tweaks!

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

Hmm... Problem is there is no "clean" way to do it. Some icons wont necessarily look good, and some text can't be read since they're also black. But my other module is doing something similar, so when that is done maybe I can use the same code with a few tweaks.

Hi.
Does anyone know how to get G3 's dialer/contact style?
Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

CloudyG3 maybe? This isn't really the place to ask.

rocknbass

Apr 14, 2011
perfectly

It works almost perfectly~

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-23-00-02-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-23-00-02-47.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 516

AlexxEG

Oct 18, 2013
I'm sorry guys, but I think I'm going to flash a AOSP ROM, which means I can't really develop NEW features for this module. I can still maintain it to some degree.

Reason for the ROM switch is WiFi. WiFi won't work properly on stock based ROMs. I've tried multiple. Some services won't work on WiFi, for example Google which is seriously annoying. I've just tried to restore to completely stock. (delete EVERYTHING, and return to stock with .kdz file) and it didn't fix it so at this point I don't want to deal with it anymore.

But I will still be around to help. And I can probably finish the features I was still working on.

brandonhatty

Dec 31, 2012
Do you mind if I share a link to this over in the G Flex forum? I am running this on my Flex and it is working perfectly! We are lagging way behind in development over there and I think everybody would be happy to have something new to play with.

galaxyst

Oct 13, 2010
Guys, is there possibility to change Contacts apk? The fact is that Call button at Contacts apk is far from contacts icons. When you use only one hand, for example left hand, in order to call from Contacts you need to move and hold out your left hand's thumb to right side of Contacts. But if Call buttons were just near contacts icons, if would be much easier to make a call. Is it possible to do that? Please, just tell me how

jaymazz13

Apr 5, 2012
I cant get any of the lg messenger tweaks to work, any luck for anyone else?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app

simon_lefisch

Dec 8, 2010
So is this module still being developed?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I cant get any of the lg messenger tweaks to work, any luck for anyone else?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app
I was only able to change the bubble style in messenger. Nothing else would work. Couldn't change bubble/text colors. I'm running v1.7

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G2 Skin Tweaks
    N.B. This might be outdated now, and it's not being worked on anymore as I sold my G2.
    Description

Provides some simple tweaks to the stock LG G2 skin. Made with Android 4.4.2, older versions are not guaranteed to work!

Features (as of 1.6):

General:
    - Change the LG Switch/Toggle to a LG CheckBox
    - Custom opacity in Recents List
    - Hide dividers in Settings
    - Slightly more AOSP like lockscreen patterns

LG Launcher:
    - Shortcut to Applications when clicking the icon in App Info popup

LG Messenger:
    - Square & Hangouts bubbles
    - Custom color & transparency for any bubble
    - Custom text color
    - Custom background for conversation list
    - Enable smaller font size when pinch zooming
    - Keep screen off on new SMS/MMS

I gladly take request, though I'm very new to the Android programming so I might not be capable.

Screenshots Album
    ePaSa4i.png
    k1WCtZe.png
    lyKCxNv.png
    nrqdvDM.png

Download
    Xposed Module Repository or attachment

Links
    Requires Xposed Framework
    GitHub
    Xposed Module Repository
    About G2 AOSP Skin:

I'm currently working on the reboot/power menu (see img). I'm trying the remove the title "bar", which has proven quite difficult, but I'm getting close I think. I've also decided to skip things that can be replaced, i.e. LG Messenger app, or at least do them last.

I also wanna do white accent, but that comes later.

About G2 Skin Tweaks:

Only new thing is AOSP like pattern dots for lockscreen (also see img). I don't really have anymore requests, the ones that hasn't been made yet is either because I forgot them, though I doubt it cause I write them down, or because they're simply too difficult to make at the moment.

Screenshots (excuse the font, I'm experimenting :p):
    cUKFYCL.png
    9MtorCU.png
    Work fine on cloudypro 2.2 :)
    I have a request if you can make an holo white version with black/grey icons ?

Thank for your work.

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm not sure there is icons for that, and anything I would make wouldn't look good enough. We'll see, there might be.

I'd like to make a request for G2 skin tweaks... Apart from the preloaded bubble colors, is there a possibility to add a custom slot where the user can type in the hex code for the color he wishes?

It doesn't need to support transparency, but basically, I'm looking for some lighter color options for my bubble. :)

Good idea, writing it down. Thanks!

@AlexxEG, can you pls add an option to have shortcuy of your mod in the app drawer instead of in the home screen. Thanks!

I'm not sure how to make a option for it though. I'll probably just make it appear in the app drawer and people can use their own launcher to remove it if they want. :)
    New version of G2 AOSP Skin available, adds the option for AOSP power menu: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mz4fqnnp8gbjy64/G2_AOSP_Skin.apk (BETA! I don't have any problems on D802, but there can be issues on other versions.)

OjpEKty.png
    Here is a very early version of AOSP skin, for Settings only atm: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy9c9vzs2trc2kz/G2_AOSP_Skin.apk
    (GitHub page here: https://github.com/AlexxEG/G2_AOSP_Skin/)

Let me know if you find any options that doesn't look right.

EDIT: Some screenshots:

ix5nPPl.png
    wUG9wmA.png

EDIT 2: Going to bed.