MyTouch 4g Resource Bible ~Read Me First~

Search This thread

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
There are already a few stable jellybean for mt4g ... this one for example never crashes and its fast n smooth...just ffc and Netflix don't work... =/ what unstable Rom are you using?

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using xda app-developers app

i'm on ICS Sense lol
stay with Gingerbread, it's the most stable you'll get :)

i totally agree that Toasted Marshmallow is very usable and can be used as a Daily Driver, but i don't believe it considered "stable" yet, at least in my books, same as all other JB ROMs at the moment :p

Reactions: halfcalf

teknodogg

Oct 18, 2010
Richardson, TX
i'm on ICS Sense lol

i totally agree that Toasted Marshmallow is very usable and can be used as a Daily Driver, but i don't believe it considered "stable" yet, at least in my books, same as all other JB ROMs at the moment :p

You are right...that's your opinion... no thx on gb if you like it so much maybe you should use it

I'll stick to my jb Rom

halfcalf

Aug 19, 2009
Minneapolis
i'm on ICS Sense lol

Yeah saranhai! If you like Gingerbread so much, why dont you marry it?!

You are right...that's your opinion... no thx on gb if you like it so much maybe you should use it

I'll stick to my jb Rom

Alright, I think this is enough bickering on this topic. Take it over to PM's so this thread isn't full of this dumb argument

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
Yeah saranhai! If you like Gingerbread so much, why dont you marry it?!

Alright, I think this is enough bickering on this topic. Take it over to PM's so this thread isn't full of this dumb argument

Oh the drama of the old forum

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

i'm on ICS Sense lol

None of them will be until you guys get a kernel and that probably won't happen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

NovaxxBite

Dec 20, 2011
idea?

is it possible to add a "bugs" section to this?
some roms have "usual cm9/cm10/ics/jb bugs" under bugs or what dosn't work and alot of noobies wont really understand or know what these usual bugs are :laugh:

Last edited:

Tazzaras

Dec 31, 2010
Reno
Hi guys sorry I been kinda bad on keeping this updated, my work and real life has kept me plenty busy, anyways I am in the process of getting a new phone and so will probably have even less time to keep this updated so if anyone would like to take on the challenge of keeping this updated and keeping it alive so that this phone never dies, feel free to pm me so we can arrange something via the mods...

Top Liked Posts