One of the BEST Android Browsers: Habit Browser

866 posts
Thanks Meter: 435

By ikjadoon, Senior Member on 4th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2014, 05:01 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Yeah I run in full screen mode and have not had that problem.

Sent from somewhere over there *points
The Following User Says Thank You to Wikdclown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wikdclown Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 06:26 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
IMO, Habit Browser works pretty well for phones(Samsung/HTC phones) that don't use Navbars because of how the menu icons appear in Landscape which I feel is really intuitive. The performance of Habit for me is comparable to Boat and Dolphin on my Galaxy S3. Firefox is definitely more responsive than Habit and Boat but that's a matter of taste. I personally still prefer Boat because I like the swipe gesture to open up my tabs which frees up space for my screen. Habit's got the Pie-Controls in Full-screen which is a nice substitute with customization. I can't seem to find the option to text-wrap and that's an important feature to me. I also like being able to customize my toolbar that Boat has.

Overall I think I can make the transition from Boat to Habit, but right now I have no problem with Boat and the features it offers. $2-4 for the Pro Key for Boat's "Floating Window" is also very very handy that neither Habit or Firefox have. The performance between Habit, Boat, and Firefox comes down to preference for either 'iphone response' at the cost of functionality.
The Following User Says Thank You to alpha-niner64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alpha-niner64 Ad-Free
7th January 2014, 08:10 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreznal

how can i hide the status bar?

You can choose "FullScreen" Mode in menu.

In order to switch faster between Full or Not Full Screen, I placed the button in the action bar.
7th January 2014, 10:21 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks, always looking to try new stuff. Chrome Beta isn't doing it for me anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
8th January 2014, 05:03 AM |#115  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thanks will give it a go
I am always looking for new browsers to try. Will give this one a go. I personally love Next browser and Boat browser for its speed. I do not really enjoy chrome or fireox on my tablet. I love em on my pc but they just do not cut it on android for me personally.

Will give this one a go and report back !

EdIt: Yup it is pretty cool. Been messing around with it all night and barely scratched the surface of its features. Blazing fast as well. I threw lots of sights at it that sometimes gave my older browsers some trouble and it rendered them very fast and did not crash or freeze. Is pretty wicked so far!
8th January 2014, 08:29 AM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreznal

wow.. appreciate that. it works. now i got 2 other questions please...

1) how do i activate the circular quick menu?

2) how do i activate night mode?

Hi,

1) in Setting, advanced, quick menu
in Right or Left quick menu Settings, you can enable and customize them

2)I'm not sure that's what you need but try it:
settting, content, Inverted rendering: On

After you can add all this function to the action bar in menu advanced, action toolbar

Hope I help you...
8th January 2014, 09:10 AM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
gonna try this out, not too much of a fan of the firefox app other than syncing all of my user names and passwords
notanaccount
8th January 2014, 12:41 PM |#118  

More
Looking gr8 !!
Due to network problems download it later ...

Better than OPERA MINi ?
8th January 2014, 03:50 PM |#119  

More
thanks for sharing dude
8th January 2014, 10:05 PM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Best browser i tried so far

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
9th January 2014, 06:54 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 1