FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)

2,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,681

By DarkStryder, Senior Member on 11th November 2013, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2014, 04:41 PM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boenklon2

What is the most stable stock android kitkat rom so far?
I want to apply the rom to my tab...thank you very much for the help

I've been using LiquidSmooth latest nightly for a few days with no problems. YouTube doesnt work with the LS kernel but but flashing @Android-Andi's AA-Anykernel Slim test2 version fixes YouTube problems.

Sent from my SGH-T989
The Following User Says Thank You to jrc2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrc2 Ad-Free
21st July 2014, 04:51 PM |#372  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boenklon2

What is the most stable stock android kitkat rom so far?
I want to apply the rom to my tab...thank you very much for the help

SlimKat and Omni homemade work great.

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo
The Following User Says Thank You to tetakpatak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tetakpatak Ad-Free
21st July 2014, 05:06 PM |#373  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 29,160

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTale

Hey everyone!

Do you have any particular preference of editing apks? I like hard coding but I'm not sure what I'm doing just yet, I've tried to use 7zip once, but how are people who do this regularly doing it? Do you have a particular method? I'm picky. So the more ideas the better!

I've read through tutorials but I'm trying to find one that suits me. I'm used to editing websites CSS/HTML via notepad++ and am attempting to take my publications mobile, and I'm currently using MIT app inventor, but I need to still edit those apks to fine tune them.

Any suggestions from people who transitioned from websites to apps/roms?

Thanks for helping me demystify this process, I've struggled with this learning curve for quite a while now and plan to read more tutorials, but just want to know what most people are choosing to do to make this learning curve the easiest.

Thank you!

Sent from my T-MO Galaxy S4 using XDA

Check this tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326604

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android-Andi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android-Andi Ad-Free
22nd July 2014, 03:16 AM |#374  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc2

I've been using LiquidSmooth latest nightly for a few days with no problems. YouTube doesnt work with the LS kernel but but flashing @Android-Andi's AA-Anykernel Slim test2 version fixes YouTube problems.

Sent from my SGH-T989

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

SlimKat and Omni homemade work great.

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo

thank you guys.
i will try that rom.
24th July 2014, 06:55 PM |#375  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tablet I cant figure this out
i have a Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 4.0.1 i believe i cannot get it too boot up normally it goes thru this handshake phase also i have no idea what Launcher NOT installed means. i click stock launcher and BOOOM thats what i want to have for ever but as soon as i click the power button once and again its back to the BTcore menu can someone help me make my tablet Boot up normally with out interuption please
24th July 2014, 07:05 PM |#376  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzon88

i have a Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 4.0.1 i believe i cannot get it too boot up normally it goes thru this handshake phase also i have no idea what Launcher NOT installed means. i click stock launcher and BOOOM thats what i want to have for ever but as soon as i click the power button once and again its back to the BTcore menu can someone help me make my tablet Boot up normally with out interuption please

Copy your data elsewhere and flash some JB stock firmware with Odin.

tetakpatalked from my P5110
24th July 2014, 07:06 PM |#377  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

What have you done before this happened?

24th July 2014, 07:37 PM |#378  

More
I cant figure this out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

What have you done before this happened?

i just got like this on craigs list it has no launcher at all the only thing i did was hold power button + Vol UP to Recovery the cleard cache and user data the reset i was able to get into the stock rom if i put my wifi house code in but other than that yup i need a Launcher installed

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Quote:

how do i copy data else were and What jail broke stock fireware is good to go for me to make me back to normal.. iam sorry to bug you guys i just need to get these tablets running again its 2 tab 2 p3113s with the same problem WOW

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote:

how do i copy data else were and What jail broke stock fireware is good to go for me to make me back to normal.. iam sorry to bug you guys i just need to get these tablets running again its 2 tab 2 p3113s with the same problem WOW
24th July 2014, 07:45 PM |#379  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
No sure what you did. stock recovery won't be the reason. It can clear cache and do a factory reset - only user data get lost but not break your Rom.

Have you flashed anything?

24th July 2014, 08:15 PM |#380  

More
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-Andi

No sure what you did. stock recovery won't be the reason. It can clear cache and do a factory reset - only user data get lost but not break your Rom.

Have you flashed anything?

not yet but i do have Odin i guess i just need to put a launcher on to get it to get passed this part that is messed up
24th July 2014, 08:27 PM |#381  
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Quote:

not yet but i do have Odin i guess i just need to put a launcher on to get it to get passed this part that is messed up

If you have important data on the tab, use Odin to flash stock firmware from samfirmware.com. If you want to root on stock firmware, flash one of the recoveries from @Android-Andi's recovery thread (in Dev section) and use that recovery to flash @Chainfire's SuperSU.zip. If you want to flash a custom ROM, flash one of the recoveries from Android-Andi's thread and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, Dalvik cache, and android secure if available) and flash the ROM, gapps, and Superuser (if ROM isn't rooted, most are, though.)

Sent from my SGH-T989
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)