[App][2.1+] Pixmeknot: photo collaboration and management

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixmeknot offers a platform for users to access a common cloud storage space to share and collaborate photos, allowing users to view photos snapped by their friends on their device. So your best poses snapped by your friend are directly accessible on your phone. Pixmeknot also seamlessly integrates Facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa so you can view, upload, download and search for photos from all three services collectively.

Pixmeknot my-event

The next time you are on vacation with your friends or you are attending any event you need not worry about capturing all the perfect pictures yourself, instead make use of my-events and let all your friends contribute photos to a common album.
    • Allocate photo storage location for the event and let everyone contribute photos to it.
    • Dedicated event storage space upgrades for your events.
    • Search and join public events by entering the name of event in the search bar.
    • Use free 2GB Pixmeknot my-cloud storage space to organise, collaborate and backup your photos

Pixmeknot my-photo

Over the last few months or even years you will have snapped countless photos and managing these many photos using various applications and account logins, with varying storage limit can be difficult. Pixmeknot is a one stop solution for all your photo management problems.
    • Preview your photos from facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa from the dashboard screen.
    • Tap from dashboard to view all photos from the selected service
    • Auto backup photos into my-cloud
    • Search photos based on date from all the services.

xda screenshot.png

google play link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dpc.pixmeknot

Update 1.1.1 released

Upload images directly to facebook wall

Optimised or faster image upload and download for pixmeknot my-cloud and pixmeknot my-event

Bugs and other fixes and improved overall performance

Real-time my-event (NEW)

Set any event as real-time event to auto-upload future photos to a particular event. So if you are at an event, you don't have to manually upload photos to my-event it is all done automatically.
    @pixmeknot Pretty nice application, but could you attach an APK for those who don't use Google Play? :highfive:
    @pixmeknot Pretty nice application, but could you attach an APK for those who don't use Google Play? :highfive:

I've attached the apk to the thread now,
    Will try it out.