[APP] A Powerful Media Player that play FLV, RMVB, RM

Search This thread

crandf

Nov 28, 2008
market.android.com
AVI video resolution was terrible in this player as compared to the generic video player in Samsung Galaxy S. And the full screen mode doesn't really make full use of the screen. And it doesn't seem to allow creation of playlists. Nevertheless, the programmer's intention to make it capable of playing every format convinces me to keep it installed in the chance that I might need to play some obscure format one day in the future

belsky

Nov 9, 2010
WuzhenhuaPlayer was renamed to the SuperPlayer. The latest version of SuperPlayer is 1.0.7. It supports 4xm, 8bps, aac, ac3, eac3, amv, ape, dca, imc, alas, rm, rmvb, nuv, ptx, tta, wma, wmv, flic, flac, flv, g726, h261, h263, h264, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, smc, tmv, dvdsub, dvbsub and other. Requires Android 2.1 or 2.2

You can easy find it by typing in google "SuperPlayer 全能播放 for Android"

Works on my HTC WildFire with 2.1 but chinese interface only.

Last edited:
Reactions: mssayyed

a_dummy

Oct 21, 2009
I have attempted to register on Starandroid.com multiple times in order to download the file and I keep receiving this error on the signup page: 服务器繁忙,请稍候再试 ("Server busy, please try again").

Will registrations be enabled again?

Thanks in advance.

bennee1

Oct 29, 2010
Got Super Player 1.0.7 & Rock Player 1.0.31 v6

Yet to try super player though ~ 2.4mb download.

A little searching on google will lead you to other chinese sites where more players can be downloaded.

I just got rockplayer too from one of such sites, intend to try them both and see which works best.

RapFTB

Nov 25, 2010
media/video players

Hey fellas, let me start off by letting you guys know that I'm a super "Newb" when it comes to tech stuff of converting video files for use on mobile, etc. I got Sams. Epic 4g when it 1st came out cause I wanted phone with many features to make things as easy for me as can be. I thought I just d.load any movies and "Boom" it would just play it. To top it off, my computer was broken so I needed the phone to do it all! Luckily, my phone has a pretty good built-in player but some flics
wouldn't play so I got on the "forums" for info on best & easiest video players. From my investigating, the most popular & most useful ones that I read about were(in no order): Rock Player, vPlayer, ArcMedia, mPlayer, Mix Zing, Wuzhenhua 4.1 english ver.( this last one supposedly has a version called: "SuperPlayer 1.0.7" and I saw it in the "Android
Market" recently but although it seems to be the same app, the user comments are 'rating it horrible'. Also the "market" is charging for it!) What I did was to get "all" those I mentioned! When I d.load a flic now, a list comes up showing all the players and asks "open with what?" I then pick the player that can play it and looks best! I have played 99% of the flics I have d.loaded! It works for me till Android vers. of "VLC & CorePlayer" come out! Try it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WuzhenhuaPlayer was renamed to the SuperPlayer. The latest version of SuperPlayer is 1.0.7. It supports 4xm, 8bps, aac, ac3, eac3, amv, ape, dca, imc, alas, rm, rmvb, nuv, ptx, tta, wma, wmv, flic, flac, flv, g726, h261, h263, h264, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, smc, tmv, dvdsub, dvbsub and other. Requires Android 2.1 or 2.2

You can easy find it by typing in google "SuperPlayer 全能播放 for Android"

Works on my HTC WildFire with 2.1 but chinese interface only.
    i-uc.net/attachment.php?fid=4113

Super player is here, no registrations required.

Enjoy.